Will a Bridge IN LOVE ALLAHGODALLAH

IMG_6776WeLl first of all.. oh my god the things that
Allahgodallah
has
me
doing
as a secret agent..
For
TRUE
WILL UNDER LOVE
IN
HARMING NO OTHER..
My wife is reAlly pissed..
about that picture..
she just
don’t
be
lieve
Allahgodallah is behind all
thIs ‘interesting’ stuff i’ve
been
doin
IMG_6325
But seriously  yah.. see..when
the willallahgodallah
is
IN
PLAY
OF
LOVE
tHEre
just
i
ce is no DAM CHOICE…
WELL ANYWAY..
HERE
IS
my
photo of the day..for a seagull
carrying our flag instead of a dove
carrying an Olive Branch…
IMG_6989
Ya..see..
The seas are full of Seagulls
and
Freedom
simply
Freedom
!
And True Will under LoVE
IN Harming NO other..
which is now possible.. that our fore..
fathers fought
for..
who died or
lived so we all can be
FREE!
And here are some more seagull anTics..just for
yOur PerUSal
be
lower…
IMG_7064
But i say..ynot
JUST
DO
IT
AS NIKE SAYS!
then..love under true will
without harming others th@IS!
Yah know you have
the right to do it
RIGHT?
Well..
i
insist i do with my 13 miles of DANCE
WALKING in local stores..
with laughs and applause..
and all of that
for
the
me that was
once uncoordinated
and now floats like a butterfly
through the aisles
in shopping
stores..
instead of the breeze
in
my garden
of Eden or backyard..
Sometimes i think Katy Perry
is something
like
me.. how can that
be
?
WELL..
HERE IS THE SECRET
I’VE BEEN HOLDING BACK…
YAH SEE..  KNOWNOW WE ARE ALL
ONE
!
AND
YES! WE ARE ALL
CONNECTED ASsAMe!
YAH.. KATY IS ALSO A SECRET AGENT
FOR ALLAH GODALLAH
AND SO
IS
MILEY..and YAH..EVEN MADONNA
TOO..AND ALL THE OTHER ANGELS..LIKE..
BEYONCE..AND RIHANNA…
SHOULD THAT BE NO SURPRISE..
WITH ALL tHeir
RELIGIOUS UPBRINGINGS..
nah
id
on’t think so…
The vehicles and the vessels..that carry
the message of TRUE WILL UNDER LOVE..
in harming no others..
WHETHER BUDDHA..JESUS..NOAH..MOSES..
ENOCH..HERMES..
MUHAMMAD..
OR
WHATEVER..ARE ALL
ESSENTIALLY
THE
sAMe
!
They are all within y’all and you and
me
!
LOVE UNDER TRUE
WILL
IN
HARMING
NO
OTHER
ISALLITIS!
Well..i was listening to my friend Lala Rukh..
or White Pearl..
talking about her first love
for three years..
and i
could not help but to think
of my first love
‘S’
too..who broke my heart some..
34 years ago..
that i thought was a perfect endless love at the
time that would last forever…
and well while i have no idea how to contact
her..i facebooked her biological daughter..
and asked her to just thank her
for
breaking my heart..and for the memory
of that..that helped me bring back
my
emotions through the photo
of old pictures
in
this
collage
!
The girl in the blue dress….
And eventually TH@heART breAK led me to the
TRUE
PERFECT LOVE
TH@ISALLAHGODALLAH
!
And NAH..that don’t piss my wife off
cause she is a true
romantic
just
like
me
!
Butt.. still trying to convince her on the
pictures
and
ALLTH@
!
:)
;)
IMG_8434
IMG_0694
And by the way.. that’s a picture of me and my wife
about a month ago..in this same area
of the seagull
where i grew
up
in over the same river..
under the pecan tree in the same
yard..that i talked about in tHis post..
about my overview of personal philsophy
about
life!
e68fb-historyoflove
Oh crap.. that’s two different girls with a blue
dress..’S’ is the one on the right top
with the yellow pants..
And tHere’s my LOVE POST
ALL ABOUT
TH@
‘Autistic Love Letters’…
And finAlly hErE are all those
Seagull Antics i promised..earlier
!
Th@i photographed today..@the Blackwater River
that is once
my
HOME..
and in a way
ISforevermorenow!
Butt first.. i just must post this adversity..
photo..
that started the whole ‘ball’ of love rolling
@
age 13 from the time of a piano recital…
of the song Jesus Christ Superstar..
where i had the spirit
so powerful
that
people simply laughed as they had
not likely seen a spirit
filled boy
like
th@before
!
IMG_7774
Father on right Uncle on Left
And yah..that’s my father on the right..but his second wife
before his third wife..is still our very close mother
figure..and her husband Jerry died
today..
so this post
is
in
memory of him..
and i guess i’ll honor my father 2…
y
not..dam he’s good looking ain’t he…
but he IS like
me before.. and just couldn’t talk…
much or express those emotions..
like so many people
on
that thing called an autism spectrum..
or broader autism phenotype…
And oh crap fair
and balanced coverage and all of that..
here’s my mother again..
at 17 like my
father
above…
486659_351384228303519_1708636263_n
Well..dam.. tHere goes the ADHD again…
Here are those
photos
finALLy
i
promised..of seagulls..seagulls..
and more
seagulls of
LOVE..
True Will Love
under allahgodallah in
doing no harm to
others
!
IMG_7034IMG_7035IMG_7036IMG_7037IMG_7038IMG_7039IMG_7040IMG_7041IMG_7042IMG_7043IMG_7044IMG_7045IMG_7046IMG_7047IMG_7048IMG_7049IMG_7050IMG_7051IMG_7052IMG_7053IMG_7054IMG_7055IMG_7056IMG_7057IMG_7058IMG_7059
Well..it certainly is nice of Allahgodallah..
to allow these
Seagulls
to share in my
bliss today!
on my blog show!
And as Britney say..if ya wanna
!be
in Bliss ya better WORK IT
B*8tch
And yah..th@’s me in Kohl’s
practicing my Allahgodallah energy
@e=mc2..
while taking a ‘break’
from dance
walking
in
th@sTore…
IMG_6804IMG_6805IMG_6806IMG_6807IMG_6808IMG_6809IMG_6810IMG_6811IMG_6813IMG_6814
12202013
11
2
the day before
another
Winter Solstice!
and 11 my numerology soul number
2
IMG_1273
And..the Eye of Horus and AlL of
th@
And yah..that’s my 1st stepmother
Carolyn..
IMG_5095IMG_5096
and her wonderful husband Jerry who passed
away today…………….

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.