The Sixth Language of LOVE..ALLAHGODALLAH

Love has no time..
And time has no existence..in the greater reality that is…
Yah..that’s a philosophical statement..but i think it is truly true too..once the illusions of life are melted away…
Well..yah..i was 21 once 2..and i remember how i viewed love then..but OMG i view it so differently now than I did then…
Remembering my first love that i was no longer in touch was definitely a fantasy of love that was only in my heart of bits and pieces of the attachments that the usual jealous love that humans create as illusion..can create as prison more over..over all for a soul for heart with prickly pear feelings of isolation and despair…
Well i think i mentioned earlier that there are five researched and documented languages of love..including acts of service..physical touch..receiving gifts..words of affirmation..and quality time…
Well obviously.. all five of those aspects of materialistic human love can be missing in the fantasy constructed about an ideal of love that can be presented..it seems to me…
But in the marriage counseling that my wife and I have been receiving for the last over 2 years..there is a sixth type of love discussed there that is the LOVE OF ALLAH..and this thing called CHRIST in our western religions..that is far..far..far above the other types of traditional human love…
Well I told my marriage counselor about it first..and yah..as a Roman Catholic Pacific Islander..she could verify with me that this is TRUE and she could relate as many people without this connection to GOD or ThIS essence that I see as true..have no idea of what tHis sixth type of love even is..as one can only kNow it..if they experience IT…
Well to be honest..it pissed my wife off..as although she is a strong believing Christian person..she does not experience tHis sixth type of love..and she is alarmed as i tell her that i love everyone the same with tHis type of love..and not even more than her….
But again..tHeRe is emotional love..and yah..she is the special one for that…
But no matter what would ever happen between me and my life..or wife….
I will always have the sixth language of love..as THAT is ALLAH that NOW lives in me as
ONE..
Well dear..ONE again..is what i wish for you as ONE aGain..IS TRULY HEAVEN NOW…
IN ALL THE UNIVERSES OF MY UNDERSTANDING..OF WHATEVER COULD BE….
JUST ONE giving LOVEofALLAH..
Never taking..never expecting..only giving dear…
ISALLALLAHIS….
LOVE
THESIXTHLOVEDEAR
AND YAH.. THAT IS ALWAYS THE TYPE OF LOVE THAT I SHARE WITH YOU..AND ALL OTHERS2…..
ALLAHISALLAH
LOVE
AND WHAT IS CRAZY AS HELL..IS YOU GAVE IT TO ME..BUT I CANNOT TRULY MAKE ANYONE HAVE IT..I CAN ONLY GIVE IT..
THAT IS ALL….
SO I ONLY ASK ALLAH…
TO PLEASE LET YOU HAVE IT….
PLEASE DEAR ALLAH..IS ALL I DO…..
AND YES FOR4 ALL OTHERS2…………………….
WHEN I DANCE TOgetHErWitHALLAHASONE………..
LOVE
THE SIXTH LANGUAGE OF LOVE
ALLAHLOVEALLAH
ORGODORWH@EVERMORENOw
LOVEISALLtHEreIS
LOVEVOL
VES
NOWASON
E
2
tHis philosophical thought..
is once again generated by my great friend..
White Pearl at this link
through the emotions that are her..
currently as life..2…
At the link here…
And i wrote a post on Friday the 13th of September
in the year of 2K13
and
i just had to write something..
on the last Friday the 13th of December 2k13
for fair and balanced..
Friday the 13th coverage..
of what I see as
IS
12132013
13
4
WHATEVER
IS
IS
And my wife and i spent our Friday the 13th of
12..13..2K..13
with Bats and other people in the
Marianna
Florida State Caverns
State Park…
So here is a little of that
to celebrate
FRIDAY THE 13TH
12..13..2K..13
2
wIth the 6th language of LOVE
TH@IS
ALL of
TH@
Thing
i cALL
ONE
LOVE
TH@
IS
ONE
IMG_5621IMG_5622IMG_5623IMG_5624IMG_5625IMG_5626IMG_5627IMG_5628IMG_5629IMG_5631IMG_5632IMG_5633IMG_5634IMG_5635IMG_5636IMG_5637IMG_5638IMG_5640IMG_5641IMG_5642
And yah..i can relate to bats..and batman
in other ways than one
2..
So here is another little celebration of b@man..
or@man
who
EVER
kNOWs
which
ONE
IS
ALL
And yah..Friday the 13th
12..13..2K..13
2
IMG_2594IMG_2593IMG_2592IMG_2591IMG_2590IMG_2589IMG_2588IMG_2587IMG_2586IMG_2583IMG_2582IMG_2579IMG_2578IMG_2577IMG_2576IMG_2574IMG_2573

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.