SOULDANCE

IMG_2312
I AM
always fascinated with
Egyptian mythology!
Most interesting to me is that
the meaning for the Greek word Horus..
is
Song and Dance!
I remember seeing Virgin translated as pure of soul in the mythology of Mary..
This is an amusing Video that debunks some of the myths associated with the mythology of Mary not liking sex….
It seems with the connections that have been drawn between the Egyptian mythologies of Horus..Isis..and Set..that the symbolic meaning of Mary OR ISIS was yes a pure soul..but a tiger in the bed..if one wills…
Most of all humans are sensual beings..and to repress any aspect of this..is to really f*** things up..in my best estimation…
In my own personal experience the more I attempted to repress any aspect of this..whether the natural occurring so called feminine emotions or so called feminine movements described as such in our patriarchal culture…
What really did result was the blockage of energy and emotions..and resulting pain..and or numbness of existence..that yah..really..really..really..does suck…
The best thing that i have developed for myself to get back in to touch with my emotions and what might be called as the so called feminine side of my human nature..is a kind of soul dance that is already well described as Chakra Dance here at these links:
Most of my life I have read about Chakras off and on..and have sensed a truth about this phenomena along the way in life..but was too dam busy with stress and work and all of that to really get to the bottom of
IT
!
Well..in this reverse dancing.. and yah..actually a kind of belly dancing I have found myself doing here in public lately after losing all illusory fears accumulating during my 50 plus year life..
I came across this link on chakra dancing today..on google…
As the ecstasy of energy I AM gaining by doing these sensual movements of hips..torso..etc..along with the high energy of modern selected musicK…
IS reALLy more than anything that IS WHaT IS bringing me this great balancING sense of bliSs through my every waking microsecond…
Well..now I understand that those strippers I was watching WHEN A YOUNGER man were not just ‘doing that’ for the money…
The looks of ecstasy on their faces as they moved their hips and torso in sensual ways as described in western cultures as a type of belly dancing..IS the connection of the powerful human sensual energy for balance that we most all have the potential for.. to truly experience…
This thing i call blISs or heaven in real life..and yah..Jesus and Buddha probably danced in spare time like thIS..as thIS reALLy ain’t nothing new in historic cultures of the ancient past…
The Egyptians did this kind of dance..a long long time ago..and cultures have been practicing a variety of it..throughout recorded time .. and likely prehistoric cultures as well as that…
It’s just a natural thing..if ya got a lot of time on your hands..go out in nature and just move..just move with MUSICK of nature either natural or man-made..this is what I think..what will eventually naturally happen with human movement…
Spinning..swaying..moving hips..and torso and doing it IN reverse..cause eventually it feels better than a frigging normal human orgasm…
@least to me….
Well i’ve been thinking a lot about SOULdance here lately..after finding so many advantages of doing it in private in my back yard..and even in frigging public to my wife’s sometimes dismay…
As sHe IS never expecting a belly dancer out in public for her husband when we first get to togetHer…..
But Like Nike says..sometimes you just gotta DO IT TO get iT correct….
And after watching that video..my description of what i have been doing is truly more like soul dancing or chakra dancing than a ballerina type dance….
The girl in the black cap is more of what i am doing than the refined lady in the tutu…
It’s rough around the edges and has a primal element to it..not some dam carefully designed and choreographed dance..
It’s free..and yeah..that’s simply me here lately…
FREE
LIVING IN THE KINGDOM OF
FREEDOM
Or what i personally describe IS heaven and blISs..
Not that f***** up place i describe as hell and the abyss…
That IS simply the loss of the sensual feelings of being a fully emotional human being..along with that logic stuff that i can always.. it seems take for granted..per my particular form of autism ..as it may be….
But it did keep me sane..when I almost totally lost my emotions..so I will never discount the POWER OF LOGIC as a mighty human specific..it seems.. ‘ABSTRACT’ FORCE….!
But yah..baby..
SOULDANCE..
I
THINK..
IS
TRULY
WHERE
IT’S
@
And yah these are some more still photographs
of
my
soul
dance moves…
Most everything i do is usually
leading to another
logical
point
ya..
see..hahahehe..
dam scientist in me
just never stops it
seems..
2
too
:)
IMG_0804
IMG_0063
IMG_2594IMG_2595
IMG_0693IMG_0694IMG_0695IMG_0696IMG_0697IMG_0698IMG_0699IMG_0700Well..sorry I’m not using
a
big budget to get thIS message across..
but i gotta say..
when
i
do
tHIS
in
real live public
in the local
mALL..
IT
does make
some type of real
impact
2
!
No one else.. especiALLy
male..
will
dare to
do
It..
it seems..
Here in
my local
area…
So am i crazy
or
just
am
i true…
i
think i just
walk in the footsteps
of wh@
i
personALLy
see
as
TRUE
!
and th@is
all that any of us
tRULy
can
do!
But anyway again..
try it..
yah might like
IT..
and yah..’Trust
ME’
on tHis
one…
i
think i got it
mostly
correct…
And nah..i ain’t
the only one in history
or ‘that’
bible..
that’s
tried
it
before…
So yah..neither King David or
Miley Cyrus
are
afraid to shake their
butTs.. to worship the
‘lord’..
in so called
undignified
ways…
The messages keep coming
and keep coming..
Listen or
not.. they are there
and everywhere
in the public
EYE
NOW
!
THE NEW WORLD
ORDER
IS
AL
READY
here.. and approaching
fast…
SO get ready.. dance baby…
cause it’s
time
to
@celebr@e..
@
IMG_9067
IMG_9452
IMG_1273
TGIS
!
THANK GOD
!
IS
all i have to say’bout
th@ONE
!
Orallahgodallahor
wh@
ever..
IS
IS
Oh and yah..there are some folks
in the general public wiTh reALLy..reALLy
big budgets getting tHIS
message across the world..
VEVO
is a DRIVING
FORCE THAT MAY
eventuALLy arrive in
middle eastern countries..
where youtube is currently
censored…
And yeah..Rihanna reALLy is one of
the greatest ‘queens’ of the illuminati..
of SOULdance…
And she is saying the essentiALLy
same things I am saying in tHIS blog
post hEre..
And literally working her tail off..
to get th@message..
A
CROSS
!
To the general public..
And yah..with around 77 million views..
on Youtube already..it’s working it’s working..
it’s working..and heRe
are a few other examples..some
of which are approaching
2 BILLION LAND…
AND NAH TH@2012 MAYAN
STUFF WASN’T ABOUT
CATACLYSM
!
IT WAS ALL ABOUT
A RETURN TO THE
COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS
OF
HUMANs AND ALL OTHER
ANIMALS..
AND MATERIAL EXISTENCE
2
!
TH@IS THE REAL
TRUTH
OF
EXISTENCE
!
AND yah.. just my opinion friend(S)..
in caps or not in caps…
And yAh..PSY is brave2..
for a dude…
HehehaHa…
TH@’s the way i like
IT
!
2
too…
And yAh..
the human animal power of mirror neurons..
is simply fabulous 2…
Try watching all those videos at the same time and
listening2..
4
for tRuly..
a mind blowing experience..
beyond th@
of
most mind altering drugs…
And wow..just think about IT..tHis energy…
IS atomic fuel for the spirIT…
And even..
overAll free
NOW
!
wITh the
ADVEnT..
of Google with it’s youtube..
and all th@stuff
2
!
TO
O
!
Yah.. don’t ya kNow.. ya living in heaven..
AL
READy?
If not..i think
i
DO…
IT..
!
‘JUST
DO
IT’
!
As my friends @Nike
SAY…
And nah..with cosmic consciousness..
Ain’t gotta
be in the actual physical
presence of anyone to connect with them…
As the power of the spirit is simply unlimited..
for those who tRuly
kNoW
IT
IS
ALL
i
think
.