Selfie of the Year of the Selfie

IMG_4774
IMG_4773
Seriously this has to be the
Seflie of the
Year
of the
Selfie…
and yah.. yes.. seriously.. this is the
Year
of
the
Selfie..as Selfie
IS
The official word of the year..
and hell it even beat out Twerking for
the
Word of the YEAR..
So take that Miley Cyrus..Obama
is
NOW
hipper than ya…
Butt..i think I am running a close
second or something for someone really
unknown…
Well ya see..just in 4 months..since i got
effective use of my sight back..i have about
two or three thousand
selfie pictures of
me to
share on flickr with the
whole dam
world..
if they were looking…
but i am likely strange enough
to remain mostly
incognito..
except for the title of the
backwards walking dude in my
local area….
Seriously i have seriously become..
infamous for doing this anywhere from 5 to 16 miles
a day in all the metro area stores!
I can go to McDonalds almost anywhere
now around here..and someone’s gonna
say ..hey there’s the
Superwalmart
dude..
Hi five baby!
WELl back to selfies..and all of that…
I really love selfies..
as i had no idea what i looked like
with facial expressions after not having
effective vision of sight for
over 5 years..in fact for a long time there…
I could not remember what a smile looked like on
my
 face at all..so yah..selfies are quite therapeutic for me..
in
getting my human being
back again..
Butt NOW..even better..i can let my TRUE
ANDROGYNOUS NATURE
FLY
NOW
baby
FLy…
Cause ya..see..when I went to middle school..the bully
boys told me boys don’t smile you.. ya.. you know that F word…
and nah..it ain’t Fred or Frederick…
But if that wasn’t hard enough…
The McDonald’s cashiers back in those days..
called me ma’m at 13..
cause i looked like a girl
that was all..
But oh my god..i thought i was a boy..cause
i like girls..
But that ain’t how it works..cause little boys that look like girls
can really..really ..really ..really
love girls
2
Anyway..it might have been easier being gay back then cause..
at least with Autism Spectrum Condition..
and all of that..
i
might have at least fit in one kool group
at
least..
one
(yah overall ya..know.. gay is reALLyKool)
Oh well..i had to become my own best friend..
sometimes ya know there ain’t no choice..
But my true hero
was
Jesus..cause that dude with a beard really
looked a gal
with a
beard instead of a dude
with one…
Finally some comfort zone in Jesus..
Dam I wasn’t the only
pretty boy
in town after all
was
said and donE!
So anyway..selfies are not only the word of the year..
and a way for me to see my smiles once again..
I can finally
let my inner girl
and
boy
shine!
So with that said..this is my own little special
contribution to the
word
of
the year..
And yah..it also gives me the opportunity to be
silly
like
the little child that once was the light of love..
and
yah
knowNOW is fully
A
Liv
E
a
GAIN!
Seriously..selfies are a great part of creativity..
as they can allow a person
to express
things about themselves with others..
in non-verbal communication..that thing that
is
about 93 percent of human communication..
in
REallyCRE@ive
WAYS!
Which overall to me..is now the
life blood of me..
yah..creativity..
TH@IS
WAY!
Butt first..here is a little mood musicK as i simply
have to have musicK
to LOVE
A
LIVE!
2
But please remember it’s ALL for Laughs..folks..
and as ya may already knowNOW..
I
think
GOD
IS
BAsicAlly a Laugh
Anyway..
in
the totALLy
of
WH@T
ONE
IS
ASLOVingWA
Y
Well..anyway sometimes..
Katie Mia Frederick
is simply
F
for fab..
haha
heheherher!
Oh and by the way did ya know the original GODin the bible
was an androgynous dude..
but yah..them dam bully boys were around back then..
2
and made him into what
they called
a real man
hehe..not those regular Angel dudes..
that are always androgynous guys and gals!
So i guess..overall I am in pretty good company..
Somewhere
somewhere..
Somehwere……
Oh..and before I present the Katie Mia Frederick
Parade..
Did ya know that recent research shows that ‘higher
functioning..Autistic folks are inherently
androgynous 2..
Well yah..they are and interestingly the gals have masculine..faces..
and feminine bodies..
and overall so do the guys..as their hips are a little
more shapely than the regular boys..
And yah..i fit in somewhere with
Tina Turner…yah..
think?
Except when the top of my body is more fully
shown as male
i
think…
Mermale..might be a good word for it…
instead of mermaid..
i guess…
But i’m not a fish..
herher..hehe…
But AnyWAY LIFE IS GOOD..
LIFE IS FUN..
I LOVE LIFE!
and HOPE
ya do
2
!
Oh..and oh yeah..here comes the Katie Mia Frederick
Parade!
And some more mood musicK
:)
;)
2
IMG_4740IMG_4741IMG_4745IMG_4747IMG_4752IMG_4753IMG_4755IMG_4756IMG_4757IMG_4758IMG_4759IMG_4760IMG_4761IMG_4762IMG_4763IMG_4764IMG_4765IMG_4766IMG_4767IMG_4768
IMG_4775IMG_4776IMG_4777IMG_4779IMG_4780
Well..if this doesn’t prove anything else..
I do think it shows ya can still
have fun at 53..if ya..
think here at 20 to 30
something ..ya..life will be almost
done when ya get in ya..fifties..and more…
Seriously I ain’t ever felt better..never ever….
better than this..as anything is possible if ya just set ya..
mind
to
IT
!
And..
never..ever..never..ever..never…..
GI
VE
UP
!
Make ‘IT’ happen if ya WILL..
IF IT IS TO BE
IT
IS
UP
to
YA..
Yah?
Ya..eh..
YEA..
YESiThINK!
BuTT anyway back to that male thing..
i
guess…
IMG_0803
IMG_6321IMG_6324IMG_6325IMG_6327IMG_6328IMG_6329IMG_6331IMG_6335
IMG_3987IMG_3985IMG_3984IMG_3983IMG_3982
IMG_9452IMG_9067
Not as creepy now that I added my wife in…
hahaheHer..!
Hmm..hehehe…
her?
But anyway here’s some more…
IMG_8434
IMG_6821IMG_5477
73a13-us4
Oops..so sorry..that’s my pet Hawk..not
my
face….
Butt wait..here’s some more…..
IMG_0063
And yeah..me at 13 again..as opposed to 53 above..
IMG_7774
So.. don’t think ya..can’t change at 13..
and maybe
even look like
Superdude…
at 53…
IMG_1464IMG_1462IMG_0954
And yah..that’s a picture of my
fiery..
HeART!
IMG_0953IMG_0952IMG_0951IMG_0950IMG_0949IMG_0948IMG_0947
And..contorted faces and all th@stuffF…
Butt back to Vogue..
and
walking on the wild!
SIdE!
IMG_3785IMG_3784IMG_3783IMG_3782IMG_3781IMG_3780IMG_3778IMG_3777IMG_3776
IMG_3550
IMG_0694
IMG_1008
IMG_4712
IMG_4607
IMG_3823IMG_3828
Sometimes my wife has a little problem understanding
why i take so dam many pictures
of
myself..hmm..sHE’ll never understand..
yah..believe it or not..
sHE’s
androgynous2…
She doesn’t even have to work out..
and sHe’s
got a hell of an
8 pack….
And not a frigging ounce of fat..
anywhere on hEr body..except for butt..
and some other things…
But..yah..
back to
Work!
IT
!
IMG_4633IMG_4634IMG_4635IMG_4636IMG_4637IMG_4638IMG_4639IMG_4640IMG_4641IMG_4642IMG_4643IMG_4644IMG_4645IMG_4646IMG_4647IMG_4648IMG_4649IMG_4650
And yah..that’s my Pet Tiger..
who rides in the
BaCK!
IMG_2312
OK..well i’m even getting tired of looking at myself..
NOw
!
so chances are you 2..but yah..see..i wasn’t sure what ya…
wanted for Xmas..so i figured..a couple
of
photos of me might
suffice..
in
never..never….
land!
But seriously what I say is BE BRAVE
AND
DON’T BE AFRAID
TO
LET YA..NEURODIVERSITY!
SHINE!
LIKE FIREWORKS ON THE
4TH OF
JULY!
FOR SIMPLY INDEPENDENCE..
my friends..
to simply be
FREEDOM1!
And..ya can..or and..if ya..wIll..
LOVE
UN
CON
D
IT
ION
ALL
Y
!
I
S
ALL
I
S
AY
!
IMG_2610
NOW
Oh..
and by the way..not only is this what
Androgyny looks like..it is also
what disability
looks like
as
well..
ya see..the hardest of my disabilities..
is an atypical form of Trigiminal Neuralgia..that is also
related to Cluster Headaches..also known as Sluder’s Headaches…
but anyway..all three are described as the worst pain known to mankind…
in
medical literature….
So..to escape the pain which no drug is effective for and
i refuse to take the chance of a numb face through nerve blocks…
i
must write and write and write and create..and create..
and really exercise intensely
as
possible to generate as many endorphins
as
possible..and OH MY GOD AFTER
60 MONTHS OF THIS THING THAT IS DESCRIBED
AS THE SUICIDE DISEASE..THE PAIN FINALLY LET UP
ABOUT
5 months or so ago..with the aid of some super great..$660 Jim
Maui Prescription Sunglasses for my approaching blind
near sighted eyes..
But OH MY
GOD!
even though i have to wear them at night
i can finally comfortably use my right eye
and ear for the first dam time
in 5 years..and
oh my GOD
i can even listen to musicK
which
oh yeah..i really reALLy do ALL the DAM time
NOW
Finally
BuTT!
anyway.. here is a list of all the other challenging disorders..
and or conditions that i
have accommodated as disability
and living
free and wild
in
nature …once again…
lik
E
a little child!
Sjogren’s Syndrome..Dysautonomia..Vaso Vagal Presyncope..
Fibromyalgia..Congenitally Fused T6 Vertebrae..Congenitally smaller
right shoulder bone as related to Klippel Feil Syndrome..Stenosis
of Neural Canals in the spine..Severe Arthritis of the
spine..Autism Spectrum Disorder ( originally diagnosed with PDDNOS at age 48 instead of Asperger’s syndrome with an historic language development delay until age 4)..
Severe Anxiety..Depression..Mood Lability..Alexithymia..ADHD..
Congenitally Severe deviation of the Nasal Septum..and chronic inflammation
of related mucosa..where the ENT wondered how i could
even breathe through my nose..and nah they don’t
know if that could relieve some of the
facial pain with ENT surgery
or even make
it worse….
Total Human Exhaustion otherwise known as General Adaptation
Syndrome…or more commonly known as a Nervous Breakdown..
Anehedonia..Hypogonadism..Moderate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome..
Severe Chronic Insomnia…
And yes..there are more.. but 19 or so is enough
to list..and these are really
the ones that
can be disabling…
But yah..some of the others ones..
can be kind of painful at times…
But seriously even
though I am
considered permanently disabled
by modern science..
i still feel really great..as long as i have the
freedom to exercise all my accommodations..
for disability…
THANK
GOD
!
for the great ‘ole US OF A..that protects..the citizens..
to accommodate their disabilities..even in ways…
like walking in reverse in SuperWalmart..as my legs used
to go almost totally numb from all them back problems…
when I walked in forward..
If ya have back problems..ya might try it sometime..with
the approval of a physician..and in a safe and cautious…
way!
But i just really want to inspire you whoever you may be..
that life is really great no matter what..
if you can find an accommodation..
for whatever may ail or
challenge
ya..
So God or Whatever..
may
BE
!
Bless..
I
s
ALLISAY
NOW
And I guess I’ll play this song now..as this
woman’s voice and body language..
is so
dam
positive
it makes me cry!
If there was a voice and a face of
HOPE
and even musicK and video for
IT
This would be It…i think….
So LOVE
and
Smiles is all I kNow
i
S
A
Y
:)
NOw
:)

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.