ALLITIS

IMG_1273
WeLl yah..
I have a gre@new interest..
in photography..
and
IT
IS
capturing photos like THis
at
the b
each..
That make me reALLy come down..
with a case of ALLitis..
Well..here’s another thing..
this
thing..
I call allitis..
is not just wanting to see the ALL..
or
feel the ALL..
IT
IS
LiterALLy wanting to
BE
THE
ALL..
Which to me simply means experiencing IT
but not really seeking IT
as
SUCH!
Well..
one
thing for sure is SEAGULLS
are not meant to fly
in
sidewalks designed by JETS!
IMG_1284
But here’s the other thing..
neither are our featherless friends…
HUMAN BEINGS…
That’s why I walk in reverse in a spiraling
circling
Hawk Like
Dance..
@SUPERWALMART
I wanna be free like an eAgle…
not some robotic..
machine.
And so yah..
I’m
simply doing It
TH@ISALL
But anyway not ALL understand
tHEse metaphorical ways of speaking
so here is the potential for some technical
thinking as well..
on tHIS..
CONDITION
OF
ALLITIS
Well..I guess I am smart considering I graduated at AROUND the 99 percentile at school.. and all of that..
But here is the thing and a huge thing..
Standard IQ testing is so.. so limited..
And emotional intelligence can BE so more about ACTUAL LIFE success PER THAT REAL THING CALLED HAPPINESS in itself than ANY OTHER type of intelligence..
But here’s another thing..there is already research that indicates there are two pathways of the brain…
One that is mechanical cognition the type of intelligence.. that allows us to build an algebra equation..a house…
or pizza…
And the other which is social cognition…
That empathy stuff..that connects us to other human beings either through non-verbal or verbal communication…
So woah..real problem for people on the AUTISM spectrum here..
But even BIGGER PROBLEM FOR people who continue to strengthen the mechanical cognition area of their brain..but don’t do the empathy increasing activities that through neuroplasticity can make that pathway ‘strong as steel’ as well…
But another HUGE HUGE PROBLEM is that there is also PHYSICAL INTELLIGENCE..SUCH as the ability to navigate through the environment in balance as agile..with all proprioception working together in concert…
Yeah that’s what physical education..or that PE stuff is for…
To effectively use the body to reALLy get around…
ANd yah..sitting in front of a computer tapping..tapping away..fixating the gaze on one point in front of a person..is no way to gain that education..the fully physical intelligence that can be…
So why oh why oh why..do so many so called really really ‘smart’ folks get all involved in drugs and anxiety and all of that…
Well..it’s simple in reality..they have less thaN half a brain..cause that don’t fully use the whole dam thing..to make what it simply is ‘meant’ to be work..and then homeostasis ..work and then homeostasis…
A
GAIN…
That requires a balance.. and only using half a brain won’t get a person there..
And by the way.. physical and emotional intelligence are just two examples…
There is also musical intelligence..existential intelligence.. ETC…
And yeah..this is a theory ..as most of what is understood about the human MIND is as such anyway…
But .. I exercise all these typeS of intelligence…
IN the real world that gives me a huge advantage for one simple thing….
Happiness..
I live in the heaven of bliss all the time..
Simply because I exercise all of these parts of my brain..
NOW
as
opposed to before….
IN the real world…from an evolutionary perspective..this IS WHAT HUMAN BEINGS DO TO SURVIVE..
So YAH… EVEN THOUGH LIFE WAS LIKELY SHORT AND BRUTAL..
THERE WERE LIKELY MANY smiles along the way…
It’s really not that complicated in my estimation if one uses all these parts of their brain….
But the restrictions of culture that makes an illusory world..where people fall in to traps of watching TV to recreate or playing video games.. and all of that…
Simply restrict the brain..simply restrict the brain..in only a few directions and strengths..
Rather than making the whole dam thing..one fine working machine.. for heaven and bliss…
And yah…
I do literally mean BLISS.. THERE IS no other word that adequately describes every microsecond of my personal existence AND EXPERIENCE NOW..such as this…
BLISS.
BUT AGAIN..yah..I take the time and effort to exercise ALL THESE AREAS OF MY BRAIN…
BUT NAH..MOST PEOPLE AIN’T FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT AND DON’T HAVE TO WORK IN THE SO CALLED REAL WORLD..LIKE ME…
SO FOR ME AT LEAST..GETTING reTIRED..means fully gaining the rubber for my brain TIRE..that was once fully a REAL happiness MAKING MACHINE…
LIKE IT WAS WHEN I WAS THREE..BEFORE i started going to kindergarden and didn’t exercise all the parts of my brain..like i did before the BRAIN limiting school..that I went to then…..
But thank GOD for Liberal Arts Colleges..where once again i got on the path of enlightenment.. in getting all those NEURONS FIRING AGAIN….
BUT YAH..ALL THAT WORK FOR THIRTY SOMETHING YEARS..TV..VIDEO GAMES…
AND ALL OF THAT..PUT THE REAL BRAKES ON FOR HAPPINESS…
BUT!
oh My GOD!
i finally escaped that..so at least for me..BLISS IS FINALLY HERE TO STAY..AGAIN.. LIKE IT WAS WHEN I WAS THREE..FOREVERnow THEN….
NOW
And well..maybe this is ALL about me but I seriously doubt IT…
Try working reALLy hard on the full 9 types of intelligence..described in the link above..and see if you don’t eventually.. simply…
fALL Into BLISS
It might take 10 days..10 years..or 4 decades..but I promise you this..when you get there..that NOW..will make IT ALL WORTH IT…..
BLISS is ALLITIS….
AND YAH.. ALLITIS..IS THE BEST DAM CONDITION OF ALL..BLISS1!
IS ALLITIS
Well this post ain’t finished yet..
but..
that’s another one of those sidewalks
I walk outside of..
as I publish first
and
finish the story later…
I think that is kinda How that ‘big guy in the sky’
GOD
WORKS
2
So
if
y0u
can..
and..or..
IF
YOU
WILL..
“Trust Me’
on
tHIS
ONE
I think I got IT
MOStly
figured
OUt.
IMG_0107
And yah..that’s my standard ‘HAPPY FACE’..
BUT HERE’S the real thing..
A
Gain..
after preparing
for
4
IT
careFULLy!
IMG_8434
IMG_7089
And nah..
IT
IS
NO..
Wonder that my local area once held the
un
official
Title
of the Area with the
most churches per square mile…
The
evidence
for
God is simply ALL
over
the
DAM
place..
and reALLy
irrefutable
simply
AS
IS..
All I have to do is hike across
the
DUNES
to
BE
in
PARADISE
And American Indians..some of who
I
ascend
from..were enjoying this
Paradise about 5K years ago…
Well before
there was any talk of paradise..
over there in the so called
old
WOrlD
And yah..
if
Osprey’s who I also descend from
way back when..when all there was..was life
in
the sea…
can walk in reverse..I guess that
means I should be doing it
2
haha
hehe
or maybe
it’s the way it’s supposed to
BE
JUST
BE
ALLITIS
IS
just
BE
IMG_1008
OKay..yah..
WTF land again..
BUTT..
Sometimes I just feel like a DIVA..
and other times like
a
DEVIL..
But yah..a balance and all of tH@IS
what I strive
FTW
OVeRALL
IMG_0804And yah..before.. up to age 29
I had to drink a six pack of beer..
just
to
get the courage to go
to a dancing bar..
called
2001..
in
the Disco Dancing Days…
Now
ALL  i need is shoes..
an iPhone or iPod with ear buds..
and
Superwalmart..
And I’m read to RAVE!
This epigenetics and
neuroplasticity stuff
is
Super Kool…
Well i guess it is about time i reALLy confess..
You see there is this thing called the Illuminati…
But nah..it’s not that organized
effort
you
may of heard of…
It is a product of the phenomenon
known
AS SYNCHRONICITY..
And very well described in a book called..
The TWELFTH INSIGHT
by
James Redfield..
That new age guy…
Well here’s another thing…
a person doesn’t become a member
of the REAL ILLUMINATI..
THEY
ARE
INSTRUMENTS
OF THIS SYNCHRONICITY
THAT IS THE LARGER REALITY
OF
THE
WHOLE
DAM
UNIVERSE
AND BEYOND…
I DIDN’T MAKE THAT SUN
SIGN
OF
THE EYE OF HORUS
APPEAR IN THE SKY
NAH..THAT WAS THE
BIG GUY OR THE WHATEVER
THAT
IS
THAT MADE
THAT
HAPPEN..
We inDEED are ALL
INSTRUMENTS OF THE ON
E
THAT IS ALL AND SYNCHRONICITY
WHETHER WE REALIZE IT OR NOT…
SO
YAH..
WE Indeed are all part of the
illuminati..
whether we are part of the negative dark..
or
THE
POSITIVE
LIGHT
THAT IS THE
GREATEST ILLUMINATI
OF
ALL
And yah..that guy Jesus..was one of the greatest
ILLUMINATI
OF
ALL TIMES..ALONG WITH MOSES..BUDDHA..
MUHAMMAD
AND ALL THEIR ‘FRIENDS’
But nah they didn’t sign up or joined any organized effort..
They just listened to their heart of the ONE
THAT
IS
ALL
IT
IS
And nah it ain’t about the money and never has been..
A loving dance IS where I
T’s
@
Well..after visiting my long term
psychiatrist who has been helping me
during the 5 years of living death
that my marriage counselor
calls
the
dead zone…
He does verify I am ‘suffering’
from ‘Allitis’..
BUTT
he’s not to afraid I will go toO far
in that direction
but
morE concerned
I will
fall back to
NULLITIS…
UGH..YEAH..
NULLITIS
SIMPLY
SUCKS!
BUTT
NAH!
TH@ain’t
gonna happen..
as I am learning free will
for reALLy the first real time
in my life..
Finding what works to balance the Yin and Yang
of
i
!
Well..i was born with two spirits..
no
doubt about th@
and..
more proof here in the current and or flow..
for4 yOuR perusal….
IMG_2312
First of all..if one wills….
Remember.. i am 53..
with over 17 medically
documented
disorders..
soME
of which..
yah..ARE in remission now..
Butt..
There is no doubt in my mind..
that just my existence still..
is
proof enough
of
this thing i call
the force of allahgodallah
a
LONE
!
But yah..TH@IS the icing on the cake
of being
in
‘hIS’
‘Better graces’…..
And yes!
i am a defender of lovers
and
warriors..
as I could not express my
2 spirits freely in tHIS
country
without the warrior sacrifice
that gives
us
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE
FOR
ALL
!
And.. nah..
it
ain’t a perfect system..
and never ever never ever
WILL
BE..
But thERE is a rising force of
power in our country now that is simply..
TRUE
WILL
UNDER
LOVE
WITHOUT
HARMING
OTHERS…
AND KEEPING TH@INMIND..
‘DO AS THOU WILT’
..
AND YAH THIS IS ‘MY ALLAHGODALLAH’S’ PHILOSOPHY
of the ‘CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS’
2
!
So for the
RECORD AGAIN..
me @13
to
please remember
!
TH@almost any epigenetic transformation
of mind or body..is literally in our genetics..
through the process
of
neuroplasticity..
otherwise
KNOWN
AS
TH@
THING
cALLed
THE
POWER
OF
GOD
IMG_7774
IMG_2610
SO i continue to celebrate
my
‘SUFFERING’
wITh
‘ALLITIS’
!
WITH A FEW MORE VIDEOS
OF
PARADISE HERE..
SOME OSPREY TOTEM
HEALING
SPIRITS..
AND
ALL
OFTH@2
!
A
L
L
I
T
I
S
I
S
!
AND YA
H..
A COUPLE OF
TOPIC
APPROPRIATE
SONGS
2
!
AND YAH.. A GREATEST
SYMBOLIC
TRIBUTE!
FOR4
OUR FALLEN
VETERAN
HEROES
!
WHO
SACRIFICED
THEIR
LIVES
FOR THIS
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE
FOR
ALL
WE
MOST DEFINITELY!
CAN ENJOY!
NOW!!
Just be free!
AND
BRAVE
IN THIS WONDERFUL
COUNTRY
WE LIVE IN!
And.. stand up for yOUR
RIGHTS
TH@THEYDIED
4FOR
IS
ALL
UNDER TRUE WILL
LOVE
UNDER
TH@THINGIDESCRIBE
AS
allahGODallah
IF
one
wIlls
with tHE
WILL
OF ONE
IS
JUST
2
TO BE..
JUST
I
CE
BE
THE
LIGHT
OF
LOVE
IS
LIGHT
IMG_0063
IMG_3776IMG_3777IMG_3778IMG_3780IMG_3781IMG_3782IMG_3783IMG_3784IMG_3785
IMG_2112IMG_2113IMG_2114IMG_2115IMG_2116
IMG_2134
And yah..now even the Illuminati..
IS
BUSy
Infiltrating
Country MusicK..
HAHA
heHE!
It’s fin
ALLy
happening!
The light of Love
O
f
FREEdomShining
Brightly!
AS
ONe
wITh
ONE
12082013
17
8
H
Infinity
ONE
418
13
4
FOR
ONE
INfinity
ONE
418
13
4…
ONE
:)
LOVE
I
S
A
L
L
I
T
I
S
LOVE

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.