Non-Verbal Wolf Love

IMG_0374
Well..
trying to find closure
after my father’s death..
shock worn off..
dance completed
to celebrate his life..
trip made
to Tallahassee..FL..
with my sister to settle the
affairs..
of his estate..
a lot to do
in 24 hours
to get things
straight….
Sleeping in his home
without him..
i
suppose he did love
me
in what
i
call
Non-Verbal
Wolf Love as such…
There is no doubt
my father has
a
version of
what can be described as the
WARRIOR GENE..
DOPAMINE
VARIANT GENE..
ASSOCIATED
WITH ADHD..
BASICALLY
THE
WILD ONE
GENE…
His habit of smoking
tamped things down…
Many people with this genetic
variant
have a predisposition
to
addiction of some kind..
i suppose
mine
is
exercise..
that i cannot go without
most of my
my life..
without exploding
i
guess..2
But..
anyway..
although there are vey few words of
love or closeness
from my father..
what i
remember
is
a
warm loving
feeling
when
i
am in his presence
as he sits close to me..
or the
awkward hello
or goodbye
hug…
And truly i do not feel this
from many people in life..
and
it seems
that the ADHD
leaning girls
with the warrior gene
2
are the ones
i feel it from too..
particularly
NATIVE
indigenous ones..
dark haired and
dark eyed
as
such…
My first girl friend
as Cuban..
and others..
including my wife
with
Pacific Islander/American
Indian
roots..
who seem
to have
a
WILD
NOMADIC
SPARK
AS
SUCH…
including
LOVING WAYS
2
!
an empathic feeling experience
over
words
of
SACRED LOVE…
And
well..
wolves are often misunderstood
by humans
as
science now shows
them as only violent against
humans
after
they lose their fear of humans…
Wolves are monogamous
and are
strict in adherence
to
rules of
social unit
hierarchy..
And they do exhibit
kind loving ways of
NON-VERBAL LOVE WITH
EACH OTHER..
AND
DO
HOWL
LONELINESS
WHEN SEPARATED
FROM THE
WILD
PACK
OF
THEIR FORM
OF
SACRED LOVE!
But anyway..
a few photos
documenting
my life
experience
with this..
First time..
i am partially responsible
for someone else’s financial
arrangements
after death..
but nah..
it ain’t gonna be the last one..
as every life experience
prepares
us
for
something else
in life…
My father with his 3rd wife
around 1976
at
44…
IMG_0457
My father with my sister
at a celebration
of his birthday
and his twin brother’s birthday
around 2005..
at age
71..
IMG_0431
Momento’s from his home..
remembering
his 3rd wife’s
love
for Greek and Roman
mythology i share too…
IMG_0458
My wife’s not too happy about
our new bedroom friends..
Hebe..
Goddess of Eternal Youth..
and
Apollo..
God of Sun..
Light..
Music and Poetry…
IMG_0459
Hmm..
and i imagine
my father’s
sculpture of
Wolf
head will probably
end up in the
shed
with my father’s
favorite
Florida State University
cap..
in the next few days..2
but..
I don’t think she’ll mind
the money part..
after probate ends…
That’s the part
i
don’t care as much about..
i’d rather
have
a
part of his soul
of what he
IS
!
wolf
or man..
he is my father
always..
to remember
for
me…
IN HEART
AND
SOUL..
SPIRIT
AND
BEYOND..
after ALL IS
done
and
SAID..
AND DISTRIBUTED
AS SUCH..
THROUGH
ALL THE LEGALITIES
OF
PROBATE
STUFF….
SACREDLOVEISALLITIS
STiLL
NOW
STiLL
W
ON
E
!
oh..
and i almost
forget..
the twin brother or sister..
can’t tell which
gendered one..
TIGER..
from my father’s
great room…
The first one from his
home is riding
in the back of
my
Passport truck
for close to a year now..
and the twin tiger
is going
to
my
wife’s Autistic leaning
nephew..
as such…
But..
Yellow boy..
don’t like this Tiger much..
nor did
he like
the other
one..
when arriving
in our home..
But Moby..!
the gray
FULLY
domesticated
cat..
tries to tell
him..
Hey buddy..
it’s only
a heartless Tiger..
ya ain’t got nuthing
to fear
from this one..
friend…
IMG_0449
AND
yes..!
as often is
the
case..
Yellow boy helps
me write
this
one
(:2:)
Moral support
from any
other
ONE
of
GOD’S CREATIONS
IMAGINED
OR
REAL
can mean
the difference
between
life
or
death
of
heart..
soul..
3
SPIRITiN1
BEYOND
OF
ALLITIS2
4
ONE
!
IMG_0460
IMG_0484

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.