Day in the Life of a Beautiful Day

IMG_8378
Well..
first of all..
i accidentally pressed
publish
before i published anything..
so more coming
soon..
Ha ha!
ADHD acting up again..;)
Continuing my Day in the Life series..
of posts..
today is simply
a
most beautiful
spiritual
day for me..
and it seems
that
a
day of
1
like
this
5072014
19
10
1
never fails to turn
out this way
for me..
@least
NO
W
!
So i think i’ll do a photo and text blow
by blow
just
for
fun
Y
not..
after all blogs are for
FUN!
fully free at last
NO ONE
CAN SHUT
DOWN
my freedom of
expression
NO
W
!
@least here..;)
i am so happy to be alive..
life
is a gift
that i fully celebrate
here
NO
W
!
FOREVERMORENOW
!
IMG_8345
IMG_8344
After writing three blog posts
this morning
Yellow Boy
alerts me
to the beautiful
day
i
am missing outside!
And says okay let’s go
FRED!
(Yellow Boy didn’t write the blog posts;)
IMG_8346IMG_8347
Well..
as usual i get sidetracked
with something
else
so Yellow Boy
righteously
scolds
me
for not paying close enough
attention
to his
direction
to join the wild roses
blooming all over my
back yard..
so
i enter the yard and start
my dance of the day
in
honor of the Sun..
and all of Nature’s
beauty gorgeously
staring
back at me..
as i flow
with the wind and sky
arms..legs..torso..and all other
body parts
gliding
that
way..
free to let it ALL GO
FLOWING
WITH
MOTHER NATURE
AS
ONE FORCE
OF
ALLITIS
AKA
GO
D
!
IMG_8380IMG_8381IMG_8382IMG_8383IMG_8384IMG_8385IMG_8386IMG_8387IMG_8388IMG_8389IMG_8390IMG_8391IMG_8392IMG_8393IMG_8394IMG_8395
Well..
it seems like everyone is a winner
in this
except for the grass that
used to cover the back
yard..
before the human
went into frenzy
of
dance..
last September or so..
but the trillions of electrons spinning
around the nucleus
of all the atoms
in each
grain of
quartz like sand
are thrilled
to
be fully shining in the
Sun of Springtime splendor
of
LIGHT
in
BLUEST SKIES
tickled
by feathered
clouds
as
such!
IMG_8349IMG_8350
More wild roses
and
a
little shade
from the
new
desert sun
trampled under
feet
as
such..:)
IMG_8365
IMG_8402
IMG_8401
IMG_8404
As usual Yellow Boy stands guard at my
sandals..
awaiting
my return
to join him
in the air-conditioned
great room..
patiently waiting
to share
a cracker
he will not like;)
with
my wife..:)
and she could maybe use
more than a cracker
herself weighing
in
at precisely
half of me at 111
with me
at
222..:)
IMG_8405IMG_8406
She’ll probably spank me..
by the way..
if
she finds
out
i
use this
candid picture
of her..2..;)
she just refuses to believe
me that it is impossible for her
to look anything less
than
gorgeous…
but i keep trying
here
and
now..;)
IMG_8409IMG_8410
Off i go to my military
gym to do a martial
arts exhibition
with
Nautilus
exercise machines…
OK..
yes i admit since GOD changed
me into a metaphorical man
of steel
i only get to spar with
metal
as the flesh cannot
literally take
my
metaphorical
super human CHI strength..
when Bruce Leeing it
as
such..;)
in free flowing martial
arts
with no
instruction manual
from any one
other
than
ALLITIS
AKA
GO
D
1
!
IMG_8418IMG_8425IMG_8426IMG_8427
3 hours spent
at
gym..
the light outside
grows
dim..
saying hello to the moon..
ready for
a howl
to celebrate
the wild one i am..
NOW..
and yes..
i love the night life
like the daylight
after all
being a shut-in for over
60 months with the worst pain
known to mankind..
type two trigeminal neuralgia..
the only time i venture outside
then even with sunglasses
to withstand the light
of street lights
is
3am..
walking
alone
to attempt every day
to escape
the pain..
somewhere..
anywhere..
where GOD
might
give
me solace
for existence
as such..
So yah..
i do have good
reason to be the happiest
human
on earth..
as this is most definitely
heaven
as
i’ve
truly
been
to
HELL
AND
BACK..
MORE THAN ONE TIME..
FOR
SURE..
NOW
IS
BLISS
HEAVEN
IS NOW..
JESUS
IS
NOT KIDDING
ABOUT
THAT..
FOREVERMORENOW
i
love
life
!
SACRED
LOVE
IS
ALL
IT
IS
!
IMG_8437IMG_8438IMG_8439IMG_8440IMG_8441IMG_8442

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.