BRAVE AS ONE 2014

IMG_8440WeLl
Oh Gosh.. i might be in trouble now..
as
i told my wife i gave up on being
an underwear model
but
maybe she won’t mind with the gray color..
More about that tomorrow i guess…
after we see our marriage counselor..
BuTT..
IMG_8447
IMG_8446IMG_8444
Seriously now..
how many 53 year old guys..
would be brave enough
to post
a
photo with their underwear on..
even if it is gray….
Butt..
on a more serious note..i think..
This Post is in response to a kool prompt..
directed to me by Lala Rukh..
and Lala..
You are
a
Muslim Girl..so sorry this might not be appropriate
if ya see this..
BuTT
my overriding and continued goal
This year.. as was last year..
IS
TO
BE
!BRAVE AS ONE!
THE ONE THAT IS ALL TH@IS
AND considering i did a 23 mile..dance routine..
of forwards and reverse dancing in our metro mall
On
December 21st in celebration of the Winter Solstice..
IMG_7261
(the Nike GPS watch battery gave out at 20.6 miles)
(butt not me)
there ain’t nothing
lukewarm
about
me
haha!
But anyway.. i’m not the first to do the
Dance Walking thingy..a Kool guy
started that
trend last year..somewhere else
anyway…
So in recognition of the factor that some new folks might
look at this..and not care for my lengthier post style…
i’ll end this now..
with
an appropriate song
For
My New Years’ resolution…
BRAVE
AS
ONE
2014
And by the way..this is an approximation of what
i look like when i dance
walk in all
the metro stores..
Butt..i go much much faster..
That Dam Halloween Mask
impaired my
air..
Butt
it was still
fun on Halloween2
and
or Friday the 13th
IMG_8598IMG_8426IMG_8599

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.