HOME ALONE ON FRIDAY NIGHT

Wife at the stores..
left
me
BEhind..
with her shopper friend…
Left
at
home on Friday Night..
with no companion..
buTT my
underwear..and
a bathroom dance
with GOD and Jesus..
and
all his friends…
Well i’m sorry if i look sexy or anything like that..in any of this..
AND that offends ya…
but it is what it is..
and i is what i is…
and
it
just
is
me
that
is
all…
This keeps me creative and in the mood
for more creativity…
It’s a muse unto
me
is
all and may
be
ya..if ya..
happen to stumble
in TO my
lair..haha..just joking..i ain’t no
spider
man..i
do
not think..at least ..
not
yet….
But here is me..i simply flow..to what
comes next..in underwear..
or dance..
or walking in reverse..
whatever is NO
w
that iS!
one
wITh
ONE
!
Ya KnowNow..one of the major
factors behind human
suffering..
i truly think..
is the repression of the balance
of femininity and masculinity
in each and every
human
being…
Moreover..for males who are often extremely
repressed in their ability to dance…
and OH MY GOD…
IT IS ALMOST UNSPEAKABLE..
 A DUDE DOING
 CHAKRA BELLY DANCING..
WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST WAYS..
TO ATTAIN THAT THING DESCRIBED
AS
CHI
DAO
QI
THE GREAT SPIRIT ENERGY..
CHRIST ENERGY..
ALLAH
GOD
OR WHATEVER ONE
WANTS TO DESCRIBE
THE ONE POWER THAT WE
CAN ALL
SHARE…
IF WE TRULY PUT OUR MINDS
AND BODY..YES I DID SAY BODY2…
TO
IT
!
HUMAN BEINGS ARE MADE TO MOVE…
Not to sit fixated.. focusing… on
one
screen of life…
With the condition of atypical chronic trigeminal neuralgia..
that i am ‘blessed’ with for over 60 months..
pain finally receding
last July 22nd 2013
on or about that day…
i was a shut in then for almost 5 years..trapped behind
the only activity i could tolerate..
with horrible eye and ear pain…
a dimly lit screen of text..
and words to type..
and that was
it
!
LIFE
FOR
ME
WAS
WORDS…
WELL OBVIOUSLY i ain’t
got over the word part..haha..!
But i flow free..now everywhere in the full
world.. i care to go..
and yes that flesh and blood
one
to
me
as
always
before
my
shut-in days..
IS
wHere
it’s
at
for
me
!
Well with all those words said..
my song for the day..
is DARK HORSE..
by Katy Perry..on her PRISM ALBUM..
‘witch’ by the way is excellent chakra belly dancing
musicK..
for anyone to try.. with
that.. as far as i see…
Also here is a link detailing more about
Chakra belly dancing..
It’s truly great..
in all my estimation…
OH!..by the way..
breakdown on the cost of tonight’s wardrobe..
 Jim Maui Sunglasses..about $660..
necessary with the patented 7 tint technology.. to relax
the optic nerve..to better tolerate
atypical chronic trigeminal neuralgia..
the miracle
prescription
sunglasses..for me…
YOLO shirt..$8
Nike Shorts..$16
STANDARD WHITE T-SHIRT (wrinkled) WITH POCKET..$8
STANDARD GRAY BRIEFS..$2
THAT’S IT..
LESS THAN 40 BUCKS FOR WARDROBE EXPENSES…
AND DISABILITY EXPENSE
@
$660 BUCKS…
Not bad for a free lance
underwear
model…
at 53..
no
less..
;)

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.