Don’t Forget I AM Magic

IMG_5260IMG_5261IMG_5262IMG_5264IMG_5265IMG_5267IMG_5271IMG_5272IMG_5273IMG_5274IMG_5275
Well..
i’m always posting photos daily
of when i feel good which is almost everyday now for over a year..
so for fair and balanced coverage i suppose i shall post
the ‘DARTH VADER’ days too..
and after one week of respiratory virus challenge last week..
and this week with the stomach bug..
that my wife has now contracted..
yes today..
is hopefully the end of my current DARTH VADER DAYS TOO..:)
OH!
but it wasn’t without some excitement
as now that my stomach bug is trying to go away
and this bad bug has brought my wife down too..
for the first time in 25 years my task is to go shopping
all alone in the grocery store
to actually purchase some Lipton extra noodle soup..
Nabisco Saltine Crackers..
a half a gallon of 2% milk..
bananas..
and two assorted TV dinners
i think i can stomach..
also to browse the deli section for an optional menu..
that oh no..
i could not do…
OH!
and then the mission to visit BELL’s dept. store
to use my wife’s $20 Bell’s bucks coupon..
before it expires at the end of the day..
with two more discount tattooed meaningful T-Shirts
for me to wear on much brighter days!
Well tonight
would have been my half a year anniversary
26th consecutive week of RAVE dancing at OLE Seville Quarter
that is now postponed to at least Saturday
or a non-consecutive week starting next Thursday…
NO..
no rave dancing for me tonight..
where a restroom is unfortunately still what seems my place to be..
more often than not..
ugh..
i wanna walk around the block..
but there are no facilities there either! dam it…:)
So i’m here tickling the computer keyboard instead!
In closing as my wife lays in bed..she says..well FRED.. sh** happens…;)
OH
but WAIT!
IT’S 10:34 PM..
ABOUT THE TIME i
leave for RAVE dancing FUN
every Thursday NIGHT
BuT
the call of the WILd
aka
GOD
calls me outside..
i tune my iPhone5s..
i mean i turn it on..
and
by iPhone5s
magic
and
Apple
software
MAGIC
PLAYS
AUTOMATICALLY
AND
TUNES
ME
INTO
MAGIC
OF
GOD!
YES!
THE THREE LETTER WORD
GOD
SOUNDS
TOO MUCH LIKE KNOWN hmm..
NOUN to me!
And Allah a five letter word
rolls off my tongue and roof of mouth
in
a beautiful wave
of
GOLDEN
SPIRAL
WAY!
BUT
THERE IS ANOTHER 5 LETTER WORD
THAT
i
often add a K
to
that says IT ALL ABOUT GOD TO ME!
AND
THAT
WORD
IS
MAGIC!
WITH
OR
WITHOUT K!
SOME FOLKS SADLY ENOUGH LIVE IN A LITERAL WORLD
WHERE ALL THEY SEE IS FACTS AND FIGURES
AND
OH MY MAGIC
GOD
GOD
IS
SO
MUCH
MORE
MAGIC
THAN
THAT
MY
FRIENDS!
HUWOMAN RELATIVE FREE WILL!
FAITH!
BELIEF!
HOPE!
AND
MOREOVER
DIVINE
UNCONDITIONAL
SACRED
LOVE
IS
TRULY
MAGIC
FOR
THOSE
WHO
EMPLOY
GOD’S
GIFTS
FOR
AMAZING WAY
OF
LIFE
NOW
NO
NOT AFTER
LIFE
NOW
IN
THE
KINGDOM
OF
HEAVEN
NOW!
A
MAGICK
PLACE FOR THOSE  WHO LIVE THEIR
LIFE
ThERE
IN
RAPTURED
BEAUTY
OF
HEAVEN
NOW!
SO GOD AKA
AS
MAGIC
NOW
SAYS!
NO
FRED!
YOU ARE MINE TONIGHT
YOU!
WILL
DANCE
WITH
ME!
AND
i forge my way outside
dancing like a feather in reverse
all around the block
asking
the
MAGIC
THAT
IS
GOD!
WHAT
WILL
I
WRITE
NEXT
AND
HERE
IT
IS
THE
MAGIC
OF
GOD
IN
ME!
i
share
with
all
others for who
i
serve
true
in
body
mind
heart
soul
spirit
and
beyond
with
ALLITIS
AS
MAGIC
TRUE
GOD
i
know
NOW!

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.