My LOVE! of the Way of KUNG FU!

Hi Larry..!
Thanks for linking my inspirational piece!
as
i
TRULY!
value!
KUNG FU..
GREATLY!
the original philosophy..
as quoted here from wiki:
“Originally, to practice kung fu did not just mean to practice Chinese martial arts. Instead, it referred to the process of one’s training – the strengthening of the body and the mind, the learning and the perfection of one’s skills – rather than to what was being trained. It refers to excellence achieved through long practice in any endeavor. This meaning can be traced to classical writings, especially those of Neo-Confucianism, which emphasize the importance of effort in education.”
Yes..!
i use my way of Kung Fu as a potential way of defense..
that i only exercise in PLAY with others so far…
And i hope will ALWAYS STAY THAT WAY!
But more than anything..
my practice of this way..
that begins!
when i wake up..
and ends!
when i sleep..
as a COMPLETE way of life..
IS
the practice of the intuitive intelligence!
of
body and mind balanced..!
The way of TAI CHI philosophy too..
as the left foot becomes the right
and
the right foot becomes the left..
AND
ALL OTHER ELEMENTS OF BODY AND MIND!
COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS!
And i love the philosophy of Bruce Lee..
As my way
IS
the way of the water…
No form holds me back..
i am the water i flow..
AND YES!
i LET!
IT!
ALL!
GO!
No instruction for me from another ever…
No structure i copy from someone else…
It is my spirit…
IN
form that comes..
that i art for others…
for the love…
of HUMAN BEING!
AS HUMANS TRULY CAN BE ART…
NOT!
JUST!
EXPRESSED OUTSIDE!
IN CANVAS…
TRULY!
IN!
BEING!
AS
!ONE!
!ALLTH@IS!
!ALLITIS!
!ALLISONE!
*!296KUNGFUWORDSACRED2ME*!ONE!*ME2SACREDWORDKUNGFU296!*

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.