Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Autistic Love" and the "Science of Kindology"



(A Deep Thinker?)



This blog post illustrates many of the factors in my mind when I attempt successful reciprocal social communication with other people online, in what I describe as a "type" of online "Autistic Reciprocal Social Communication".

Otherwise known as an effort to speak, attempt to provide communication others will listen to, and if one hits the "jackpot" someone might interact and provide a "human" connection. To be clear the person I am speaking to in the thread referenced below I shared, communicates well; it is me with the challenge not them.
 

The phrase “Autistic Love" and the "Science of Kindology” are metaphors of phrase I use to describe "Autism and the Science of Online Reciprocal Social Communication".

Creating metaphors in symbolic form is much easier for me than to concisely describe them.
 

The way my mind works, the meaning often comes after the symbol of word is created in my mind and transferred to a visual medium that I can more fully observe, through time, to adequately describe that meaning in words in a way that other people might be able to understand, most ironically, including me. That includes common words I have seen somewhere else in writing.

It is almost impossible for me to explain how I know the metaphorical meaning without having the words to describe it to myself; because there is no combination of words, I can find adequately describing that cognitive awareness.

That “unusual” “mindful awareness” I personally “think” has something to do with “Hyperlexia”, in coding the symbols of the world differently than other people do without that challenge in “output” of social communication.

Here is the link to a discussion of anonymous individuals on the internet, which inspired the comment below that describes this process of “mindful awareness”.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt230745.html

It is a description of what is happening in real time, after the words hit the visual interface in an internal cognitive process of awareness in words of what I am actually writing to achieve reciprocal social communication. 


Here is the comment:


First, just a note that it took me a very long time to figure out is that if one just provides the full URL the system of commenting on this website will automatically format it into a link people can click.  I personally like full links because I want to know the actual address of where I am going in advance. :)
 

Your initial link is provided below in "clickable" form, as the one with miscellaneous provided by [name redacted], found on Google, who by the way has offered me valuable advice in the past (Google and [name redacted]), is not the best starting point.

I suggest you edit your initial post to provide the "clickable" form of your link below to get greater feedback.

http://autismspectrumexplained.weebly.com

We live in a Twitter world now, where any effort is not likely to happen without brevity of comment and/or adequate intellectual, sensory and/or emotional stimulation for focus. Copying and pasting a link is beyond what most people are willing to do to pursue information. Your link was worth copying and pasting to me.

Additionally, many people are not willing to pursue comments more than a few lines long. Paragraphs of more than four lines and posts of longer than four paragraphs are often lost in the forest for people.

I liked your website. I would suggest not even addressing the ABA issue. It is the only therapy where there is a substantial body of research showing effective therapy for symptoms directly associated with Autism; however, the same research shows it does not work for many people on the spectrum. Those that find it works are going to be happy about it, overall, and those that don't find it to work are more likely to see it as relatively useless or harmful. This is five lines now. :)

You will find many viewpoints on this site, because the moderation team allows them. However, I would not focus greatly on viewpoints generated by organizations like [organization name redacted] and associated people that blog on the internet, because that organization and associates will censor comments that are in disagreement with the organization's ideologies, such as [other organization name redacted] is a bad organization. There were a couple of videos supported by the organization that were reasonably offensive; however, that is in the past. Ouch, six lines. :)

There is a substantial percentage of people on this site that do not support the stringent view that "cure" per remediation of the difficult challenges associated with autism is a bad thing.

The [name of organization redacted] and some people associated with that organization will censor out viewpoints like that, if the viewpoints include the word "cure".  Autism facts, Autism Politics/Ideological Controversies, and How I Experience What I Describe as an Autism Spectrum are all special interests of mine.

I suspect that you are a very fast reader, and may be able to wade through my lengthy comments and links at my site linked below where you may find something of use that you are welcome to use on your website. :)

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/

I like your use of videos on your website. Recently I incorporated music and photographs my spouse and I take of nature, which has spiked my readership from what it was with my long "bland" "research paper-like comments", which I have to strive hard to avoid to effectively "emotionally" socially communicate with others, as that is my natural method of communication. 


Oops. I forgot to mention length of sentences as another detriment in modern communication.
 

No more than two line sentences are the best. It is very hard for me to do that. I found the communication on your site pleasurable and easy to read.

Brevity and emotion equals “Plus One (+1)”.

The body of research done on Asperger's IQ is limited, but it is overall assessed as slightly below the median of 100 at 98. Intellectual disability excludes one from being diagnosed, so overall one would expect it to be a little higher than 100, but it does not show up that way in larger studies done with people officially diagnosed. Studies on people with Asperger's selected from the college environment have been in the 120 range, but it is also a stereotype and myth that the majority of people with Asperger's Syndrome make it through college. Many are not likely "socially" communicating anywhere online. Seven lines: ouch, ouch, PAIN in the "Twitterverse". :)

The "Twitterverse" is a society wide phenomenon not an Autism Specific one. I guess I live in an "effective other" time and place. 

Seventeen paragraphs now - if you made it this far, perhaps you like bone-dry humor. :)

Humor is an effective tool to enhance memory in the learning process, when people understand and appreciate the humor. :) This is another "natural" roadblock for me, in effectively leaving a "lasting" impression in reciprocal social communication. However, I can analyze something to death in excruciating detail.
 

Oh, by the way, or OBTW for brevity and commonly shared urban slang, fear and the empathy of anger is also an "effective" tool to retain readership, which I do not usually employ.

The "Damn moral code" gets in the way. :)  Irony is a cool tool too, along with interesting patterns in words like three words with "two" "o's".

I personally like using quotes "too" (along with incidental and/or coincidental "acausal" connections in "principle" or "synchronicity") to accentuate "special" meaning in words, because I don't "feel" like I am YELLING at people to get their attention with all CAPS. :) After a while, "smiles" get boring; however, I am not good at picking out the complex icons for emotion. :(
 

"Bet" you never thought you would get that much feedback from one "entity". :) That is a mix of RRBI along with fine tuning reciprocal social communication, as "science of  kindology", rather than social instinct, as an "ideological first identity".  This "attribute", at times, can "remarkably" resemble "unusual" altruism, or what I describe as "Autistic Love".

If you are still reading at this point, you might be a "unique" human being. Perhaps, on a BAP broader autism phenotype yourself, as that statistical probability is much higher when one has a sibling on the diagnosed spectrum. :)

24 paragraphs, 11 happy faces, 2 links, and 1 sad face, finding myself now entering into "Co-morbid" territory from RRBI to OCD. "With that said", "goodbye and have a nice day" as an "Algorithm" of "small talk" to end a lengthy "monologue", with the end of one more smile to make the paragraphs "half full" instead of "half empty" with positive intent. :)
 

_________________

KATiE MiA
Kind Autistics Taking In Everything Mindful In Awareness


(:@@@:)
Autistic Love

And The Science of Kindology
An Ideological First Identity



Autism, the Internet and "Ideological First Identity", a Collection of Thoughts:

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/05/autism-internet-and-ideological-first.html







"AutisticS Peeks!"


It's Good
to Hear

ya
:)!
*


(:@@
@:)
!*



AS
P:

Autistic Spectrum
Perception

and

Perspective



"A Thousand Years"

by Christina Perri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdygEzfbhqc

...
Silent Lucidity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw


by Queensryche


...

*



SEEin eLeVN

http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/06/seein-eleven.html


...


Opened at
63013
12:01 AM
13528 Views
150 PostViews


...





TWELVE
twElve



http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/06/twelve.html




A
Message...



...
Language is A Universe of Expression...


It starts with Stars...


4 digits...



and a
Prehensile
Thumb...

People
Sketching
Angles In Sand...

Reflecting Stars In Sky...




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

Symphony of Science
"We Are All Connected"


...

"All the World's a Stage"
...William Shakespeare...

Existing Eyes of Universe ONEALLNOWFOREVERMORE ll
http://katiemiaaghogday.blogspot.com/2013/07/existing-eyes-of-universe_3.html

@@
@

Written in the Stone
by
Earth Wind
and

Fire!

AS Above!
Is
Below!
V

*

A
Hawk
Standing!
on
the
FEAT!
of PEACE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlsziopzmQ

No comments:

Post a Comment