GOD IS inappropriate

IMG_2675
Well..in my opinion..
after some deep thought..in portraying
and displaying..this as such..in
non-verbal language.. in the photo above..
God.. the TRUE nature of GOD would more than likely be described as
inappropriate by the cultural artifacts of humans including language…
So no doubt truth ain’t fair either…:)
IN ONLY my opinion…;)
But the human mind has incredible potential
to make lemonade out of
lemons..
or crap out of..
sugar.
I choose only lemonade..
with WILL..
And no that is a choice 2..
some folks have little will….
and end up with mostly…
crap..
even if they live in sugar.
But again.. truth and all of that…
Humans are evolved for adversity..as
well as all other social animals..
Which more specifically includes intermittent
reinforcement..
Not the instant gratification…that can lead to the human hell..
of what is NOW for so many people’s..reality in NOW
I choose adversity as a friend…
and leave most of the sugar…
to other folks..
Who MAY choose the human
hell..THAT IS NO PLACE
i choose to be….
KNOWnow:)
And in an attempt .. not to confuse here..
part of my path of adversity..
includes a rather complicated..
free verse poetic style of communication..
which makes life a little more challenging..
for me and anyone who chooses through will..
to read me….and figure it out….
But again..that is my path to bliss..
And it works..
That’s all that matters..
what works….
I LIVE IN BLISS..
THAT PART IS DEFINITELY TRUE..
MY STRAWBERRY FIELDS ARE REAL..
NO MIRAGE HERE..
FOR ME..
I WORK FOR IT..EVERY MICROSECOND..
OF NOW..
IT AIN’T EASY..
BUT AGAIN..
IT WORKS..
MY MAGICK IS SIMPLE..
ADVERSITY..
AND IT IS truly amazing..how simple
my life is now..as compared to
how IT IS usually viewed in real life..
IT simply flows now..while most everyone..
else is waiting for me to trip
and fall down…
And yes.. i am literAlly speaking of movement..
My life is a tight wire act of ballet..belly dance..
TAI CHI..Walk dancing..in reverse..spinning.. everywhere i go..every microsecond..
of art in movement..that makes every part of every move..
sacred
and complex..
and simple flow
at the same time..
without any ‘KNOW’..
losing the hell of ego..
in that complex looking simple flow….
Yup..GOD IS inappropriate..
and so
AM I AM
i
.
But..
i guess if i remain on the sidewalk
of life
my body
remains..
like this..at 13
IMG_7774
instead of this at 53..
IMG_2546IMG_2547IMG_2548IMG_2550
So who is insane..me walking off the sidewalk..
or me..
walking on the
sidewalks of
life..
i
choose the
grass..
and for those who choose the sidewalks..
that
is
OK
2
:)
IT IS ONLY
WILL
THAT
COUNTS
in only my opinion2
as
WELL
It is the dance of life that counts..
neither destinations..
or
riches..
WILL IS a WAY..
IT WORKS.
AND by a way..
i’m ‘fairly’ sure..
GOD
chooses
the
grass2..;)

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.