Dance Over Illusory Fears…

IMG_3037IMG_3036IMG_3035IMG_3489IMG_3023IMG_3022
Illusory Fear is a major source of all types of human weaknesses…
Unfortunately those individuals who have higher potentials to learn new things..Also have higher potential to learn fears..
There are only two inherent human fears..heights..and loud noises..
All other fears are learned and are in effect illusory as compared to the two innate fears..
ANxiety almost killed me..as it is the major source of stress and the most common expression of fear among human beings..
I have absolutely no fears now..or anxiety now for one and only one reason..
I unlearned all my illusory fears…through years of self reflection and my own style of cognitive behavioral therapy…
Confidence is definitely a way FOR THE WIN…
Just watch an animal..the confident ones..always get ahead..
Humans ANimals are no different..
AS the bottom line is the confident ones are the ones that most often survive…
And simply have a
‘greater’ life..
ANd much more likely to reproduce…
The bottom line..
Is getting some….
Quite FRANkly….
Scaredy Cats simply don’t get as much…..
And in my opinion the best way to boost confidence..both physically per posture and well being and psychologically per social anxiety and anxiety in general..
Is to learn to walk in reverse..and even dance in reverse..as a daily routine of existence..if one wills..
Firstly..i look about 2 inches taller now that my spine is straight instead of leaning forward…
ANd it’s simply amazing..how having greater agility and balance in general alone can increase confidence…without even trying to be confident..
We are animals ..it is as simple as that..and posture more than anything indicates confidence to other human animals…
Walking tall..says it all..to other human animals..whether consciously aware of it or not..
Approximately 93% of communication is gained through non-verbal communication…
If anyone could benefit from walking in reverse ..it would be people on the autism spectrum…
I took full advantage of it..and it simply worked…
Not to mention completely erasing the pain of severe arthritis in my back…
And legs that used to go completely numb walking forward…
Wow..the solutions are sometimes..so frigging simple…
But again..fear..is sometimes..that only thing that holds people back…
In this case..from moving in reverse….and in totality of effect and affect.. moving ahead..
FTW….
Yeah..I get pretty hot under the collar when people suggest that humans are connected better by way of whatever they describe as a higher power..for US so called advanced social animals..
My cat experiences this bliss at will..simply when he lives at homeostasis..which is common for animals and so rare for human beings these days..
If I had to really come up with one word for the ultimate goal of the routine of music..movement and connection with the all that is..that i Practice as a kind of personal routine of religion..It would simply be homeostasis..OH ‘GOD’..LIFE IS beautiful with IT..but oh so frigging hard without it…
Your ‘pet’ animal.. likely had that..much greater than you are I could imagine..but I can’t prove th@..my Autistic ‘Spidey’ sense tells me IT IS TRUE..
They are simply part of ALL and live IT..not even ever having to attempt to come up with metaphors of the experience of WH@IS…
When i was completely separated from the connection of WH@IS..my cat cowered under the negative energy of simply the presence of my hand over It’s head..the ears went back..as I was desperately trying to suck the life force energy from the cat..to make me feel anything…
Now the cat comes to me..to enjoy my energy..
Life is Good when one can share this..or give this energy..to others..and not desperately attempt to steal IT from others..
Yeah..for me It’s the LIFE ENERGY..I personally see as IT…Th@ connection that bonds all things together..and makes them reALLy work…as oNE…
Always have an animal as a true friend..they are life savers..at least for me…
Never give up regardless of the emotional pain from losing one..AS IT IS ALL WORTH IT..IN THE LONG RUN..for connection and happiness…I think…
 Haha..seriously..a two thousand year mystery…
The reason Lucifer and Jesus..are basically the same person…
Dam that’s another metaphor..but maybe it’s clear to someone…
The dark and the light are required for life..It’s as simple as that…
Christ and Lucifer are just great metaphors for that..and OH! how ‘GOD’ loves ‘his’ devil’s advocates…
After all..all life is is action..consequence..effect perceived as light or dark..or positive or negative. or good or bad..or whatever abstract construct of metaphor through the illusory process of the mind that human beings come up with…
But the bottom line is energy..And anything related to passion associated with human beings..inspired by whatever…
Light or dark..or good ..or bad..makes greater energy..and energy..is what makes the whole thing work….
IN TOTAL EFFECT!
More to come..as usual…
in light and love..dance..MUSICK
of
tHIS
FORCE
i
describe as the
ABSTracT
TERM
CHRIsT!
?
YESeY
ITISO
?
!
1182013
16
7
IS AN
OTHER
LUCKY DAY!
SMILES!
GOD
IS
LA
U
G
H
!
?
DANCE..
OVERSUNUN..
DERSUN..
AS…
ONE
IMG_2484IMG_2483IMG_2482IMG_2481IMG_2397IMG_1470IMG_0954IMG_0953IMG_0952IMG_0951IMG_0950IMG_0949IMG_0948IMG_0947IMG_0694
IMG_5169IMG_5170IMG_5171IMG_5172IMG_5175IMG_5176
IMG_5183IMG_5184
IMG_5211IMG_5210IMG_5207IMG_5206IMG_5203IMG_5202IMG_5201IMG_5200IMG_5195IMG_5194IMG_5193IMG_5192IMG_5191IMG_5190IMG_5189IMG_5188
IMG_5656
IMG_5596
Two of my favorite movie scenes are..
Napoleon Dynamite’s  Dance..
And..
Forrest Gump’s Run…
And just a reminder I was..AM a bit of both of these guys..
A picture tells a thousand words…..
IMG_3550
IMG_5208
And so sorry..if anyone finds the profile offensive…
butT..
seriously..after being a complete shut in..in my bedroom in front of a computer
for
five years..without the ability to enjoy sight..movement..or hearing..
i
simply
hope to inspire someone else
out there like me before..
that in this world..if a person does
NOT!
give
up..
almost anything is possible…
Not in my wildest dreams during those five years..
could I have ever imagined i could attain the total bliss of life
i
 have now..
I KnowNOW other people can do 
this2 NOW..
There is no doubt in my mind
@ALL
JUST NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP…
THAT IS ALL…
AND FIND AND KEEP yOUR DREAMS
A
LIVE
A
GAIN..
or 
The first time or WH@EVER…
IMG_7774
As compared to Forrest 
Gump..
Socially slow was my difficulty though…
But to find that connectedness when most one else
would accept me..I turned to MusicK and Dance..
Like Napoleon 
Dynamite!
And yeah..
I AM
doing that NOW too..
but in my completely private yard completely naked…
Yeah..
2
Connect to the ALL TH@IS..IS Where IT IS!@
ALWAYS
NOW
FOR
ME
NOW!
AND WALKING IN REVERSE IN SUPERWALMART…
AND ALL THOSE OTHER STORES…
IS
MY TRUE RELIGION NOW!
ALONG WITH MUSICK..OF COURSE!!
I PHONES..I PADS..I PODS..WHATEVER.. ARE THE GREATEST!1!
ACCOMMODATION2!!
FOR ANY PERSON 
i think..
AUTISTIC BROADER PHENOTYPE…
OR
not!
Oh!..And people wonder why..why..why..do I do IT!
And just like the Forrest Gump Running..
IT is so..so..simple..
IT
JUST
FEELS
GOOD
TH@ISALL
And OMG..I’ve done IT so much now for several..
months in so many stores..that people in my own home town..
are doing It
NOW
ON
PUBLIC SIDEWALKS…
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO
TRULY
BE
FREE!
AS HUMAN ANIMALS
TO 
SIMPLY ENJOY MOVEMENT..AND..OR..MUSICK!
AS
ONE WITH MOTHER NATURE..EARTH…
SIMPLY
FREE
A
GAIN..AS OTHER ANIMALS ARE…
BEFORE
THE 
‘APPLE’

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.