AWAVE ONE

AWAVE
ONE
The beautiful cycles of life…
The despair!
The joy!
Risingfrom despair 
there is joy
 and falling
in to
waves of
despair,,
Washing shore,,,
Cleaning Souls,,,,
yOUR Soul
is brushed
sparkle shining
for even more…
Time is All
is all a wave
of endless life
and living waves
that make us fully
what we are..
Even in the darkest
of rooms we are
all part of that
same wave…
Surf boards
can be hidden
for more than
two who share
the
wave…
Blessings..
True Will Love..

To you and all yOUR friends!
Love one!
AS
ONE
WAVE
or
RAVE
SMILES….:);):)
IMG_7089
But MOST OF ALL..
BRAVE!!
AS..
A
LIVE
ONE!!!
IMG_7260IMG_7262IMG_7263IMG_7264IMG_7265IMG_7266IMG_7267IMG_7268IMG_7270IMG_7271IMG_7272IMG_7273IMG_7274IMG_7275IMG_7276IMG_7277IMG_7278
HU
MAN
@
NAM
UH
IMG_8434
WELl..
This post is in celebration for me..
of
11262013
16
7
11Definitely a lucky day for me..11
4
the anniversary of my entry in to the E-World
on
the ‘Wrong Planet’
on
11262010..
The dead zone still..
as my marriage counselor
calls
IT!
or
Human Hell..
as
I call IT..
Only an empty straw of hope!
THEN..
BUT..
ALIVE!
as
one
with
ON
EWAVE
NOW!
1!
WON!
AWAVE!
NOWON
E
?SEYES!
And yeah..th@look on my face from above..
IS
After dancing ‘WILDLY’
in
my
backyard..after listening!
to the full TRANSNATIONAL
MUSICK
from
the
VICTORY!
NOt
VENGeANCE
NATION
ALBUM!
Quite Frankly..
the
BLISS!
of
TH@IS
WORTH
10,000!
human orgasms..
@1
tIMe..
Try
it..
ya
might
likeIT2…
The dancing..
TH@IS
and yeah..I do IT freely in stores2..
but
dam
I have to wear clothes..and shoes there….
but ya reAlly gotta be free..
to do IT
freEly
in
front of all others..
In
stores
ABRAVEASOnE!
with
ONE
NOWON
E
A beautiful Poem on fireflies by Arindam Saha..friend of White Pearl..who has a wonderful blog called Random thoughts..and my response to follow..
When sun sets down and darkness prevails
When aimless I wander on unknown trails
When there is no light and I walk alone
When trapped is mind by fears unknown
In this darkness as life ceases to flow
Even then O Firefly! Why do you glow?
Why do you twinkle like stars in the sky?
Why do you dance and endlessly fly?
Why do you inundate the woods in glow?
Why do you put up this magnificent show?
When the sleeping world has lost all its flare
O dear Firefly! What is the joy you wish to share?
What is the pride that makes you glitter?
What is the excitement that makes you flutter?
What is the rhythm on which you beat?
What is the joy behind this feat?
You are not the moon or the star
Nor the sun that blazes from far
But still you live in the light you create
Is this the feat that with pride you celebrate?
Katiemiafrederick wrote:
Imagine the Love that Fire Flies inspire and imagination in general..and it is clear to see they have much pride to feel..as they are very influential animals..
Well..on the gulf coast here in Florida..we used to have fireflies decades ago..but greater population densities of the apex predator drove them somewhere else…
But yes..there is another firefly of the gulf..called phytoplankton..that lights up our national seashores..devoid of the cancer of man’s byproducts of culture..that litter the rest of the area..
Well..those creatures really inspire love among young couples walking the balmy beach at night..with nothing but the lights of fireflies and the soothing sounds of the waves..that make the warm embrace of love..an everlasting one..with the by products of little ones..humans th@is…
Well..ya..KNowNOW..I never knew any desert people..really..’before’….
And sometimes when I am still with all the beauty of my area..I feel sad and wonder if they would be in all that beauty..actually feeling all that diversity of life..that unconditionally loves..and never learns to hate…
If they too..could so easily connect to GoD..without any complexities of abstract thought..my random thinking friend…
But my mind is once again..the wonder and imagination of a firefly..
ANd nah i steer away from Google..cause I want to imagine Y instead of Knowing Y..as life and curiosity along with wonder and imagination..simply allows me to love what IS..
my friend….
So yeah..thank you for reminding me of love my friend..with your fireflies…again…
And yeah..i hope you inspire that love AND HOPE.. in some others 2..my friend..:)
with that firefly..that never gives up to light the way for others…..;)
This morning at 7:11am..11262013
16
7
Yeah..another LUCKY..BUT rather rainy and cold day..that I will soon ‘brave’ to dance outside naked again to listen to ‘IF I WAS’ fromVNV nation again…
But..@TH@IME..7:11am..yes this day..11262013..
The ear buds were in as I sat in front of my computer listening loud enough to ‘IF I WAS’ for my wife to hear it and THIS IS WH@SHE SAID..
Sugar please turn th@medicine down…
OH MY GOD ..how did she know that was my medicine that I had plugged in for
simply
‘IF I WAS’…
SO YAH..
SMILES AND WINKS2….
i am A FULL PART OF WH@IS MOST DEFINITELY NOW….
But..yah..most of ALL..MUSICK..DANCE..SONG..AND movement..rhythm..and sacred vowels in general..IS LITERALLY MY MEDICINE……
AND MAGICK TOO….
There as some songs and actions by other people that follow one all their life..i think..and this song and this video..now..has been with me since 1980…
There was something about it that made me realize there is MAGICK in this world..
But I could not quite put my finger on IT..then.. but it is there..most definitely NOW..
The signs we see in life early..can most definitely come to fruition..if we are patient..and wait..
and never give
up..I knowNOW..
and
think
2….
to
simply
LOVE
uncondtionALLY
LOVEALLY
ONE
IMG_7774And yeah..
once
again..
me@13….
LOVING UNCONDITIONALLY..
AND HAVING
NO
IDEA
WHY
OTHERS WERE
NOT
RECIPROCATING
IT2…
LUCKY TO BE NAIVE…….
a
LIVE
AS I NEVER GAVE UP..
ON
NO
oTHEr
ONE
TO
GIVE
IT
B2 OR C3
OR
M13
O
R
E5
18R
9
I
i
!
4trinity3
infinity
4NOW
7G
11K
IMG_9416
And..yes..
ter
day
@
53
8
H
infinity..
IMG_9067
d4..oh..
6f
10
j
a
1
WeLl..with all those..
words..letters and numbers said..
I
Am
off to the mall..
to celebrate my 3rd
E-World
Birthday
with
my
wife..
and..
as usual I will be doing my reverse dancing
like
a
ballerina..asHe s hops..
maybe to even
inspire a little
spark
of hope
in some
one
else
as
so many others have done for
me..through..
out life!
And ..
wearing this special
t
shirt..
picked out by heR..
especially f
6
for
the
occasion….
So yeah..Thanksgiving comes
early tHiS
year
for me
2
as
simply
a
LIVE
a
GAIN!
BUT FIRST!
I Must link this to dverse poets Pub..
a
GREAT place in the E-World
to read..share..and comment
on
most any type of poetry
imaginable..
on Open link
Night!
th@i highly recommend to anyone
to enjoy the beauty
of
many diverse minds…
IMG_9452
But yeah..
I’ll
be wearing shorts to the local..
mALL..
some
one
told me it’s against the law
to go shirtful
only….
so yah..
hehe..
and
haha!
I
m
alive!
?HUHEH!
IMG_9453
And..well..
Now that I am no longer a shut in with the
worst
pain known to mankind..
and
retired from a government service job..
I have to determine
WH@NEXt
So far I am thinking either..
super hero action figure..
or
runAway Model…
But until I decide.. I guess I can..
practice..
in Bell’s Department store..
haha..hehe…
God it’s good to be a
live….evil
somewhere in the middle..
just kidding I don’t believe in evil or good..
or
right or wrong..
just action..consequence..and
resulting energy..either positive..negative..
dark or light..
but Yah..I wanna
walk in or be the  positive light!
cause darkness
and
negativity
can
reAlLy
suck!
So anyway..here I go..
surfing Bell’s mirrors..
for the wave
or
rave:)(;brave
as
one
with
ONE
IMG_9500IMG_9501IMG_9502IMG_9503IMG_9504IMG_9505IMG_9506IMG_9507IMG_9508IMG_9509IMG_9510IMG_9511
IMG_9456I think my wife knowSnow..
wh@ireALLywannado..
but sHe says..
sHe’ll
ne
ver
tELl………
IMG_0063
Keeping in mind that I was a complete shut-in for over 5 years until the end of July when I finally made it back to the beach..with my wife..
And I could not raise my arms without almost passing out..or walk around the block without getting dizzy…
Well for anyone that knows me in real life..I was never this strong at any younger than now at 53…
This is really a miracle as far as I can see..and my therapist too..overall per my extremely fast recovery and or remission from so many diagnosed disorders…
I hope no one finds it offensive..but it is proof of my physical condition without any tricks of coverups of clothing…
Make up can’t make that happen..but the walking an average of 5 to 10 miles a day..most of it in reverse…has definitely played a part in the amazing physical health recovery….
I highly recommend reverse walking..
if approved by a physician..
with proper
safety and training…
I’ve never
felt better
per
strength and health..
and really
everything..
in general…
And i do owe some
of that to
reverse
walking…
IMG_0196
This has to be the brightest song ever..
I suppose that over four hundred million views on youtube..
is
evidence
enough
for
th@though
anyway..
BUT!
This fireworks thing is so much more than metaphor..
It is real..
It is..
Positive energy..
It
I
S
TH
I
S
TH
ING
I
C
ALL GOD..
or
ALLAHGODALLAH..
OR
WHATEVER…
BUT!
KATY PERRY
GETS
I
T
CORRECT IN
ALL
MY
EST
I
M
@
ION
*
And YES!!
TH
IS
CAN
literALLy
sAVe
tHE
WORLD!
AS ONE
Energy for ALL
!*!
And yah..it is the song I listened to over and over..
with my iPhone earbuds IN..
Dancing
Wildly! in Super Walmart!
on
Thankgiving EVE..
in reverse and all of th@
To spread my own ‘little’ light..
and in the Mall on Black Friday2….
We..
ALL
i
think..can do our own ‘little’ parts…
to
LiterALLy
change the
World we LIVE
in
AS
ONe
NOWON
E
!*!

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.