GRE@ITude

Image
10112013
9
i
I talk a lot about Love, Light, lack of hate and personal judgement..and True Will.. but the greatest human attribute of all i see is human gratitude…
IN fact, if I had my way I would re-label this human attribute as GREAtitude..
IN fact..I might spell IT this way to get your attention..in fact..i think i will from NOWon..
So here IT IS…
GRE@ITude
And yeah.. the IT is included by fruition on purpose as an after effect for a culture programmed to see everything me..a subconscious go GitHer if one wills..TOgetHER…
AS IT…
Well.. here’s a little more personal history again.. which i can also apologize for as IT  is probably getting repetitive for anyone who IS truly following my blog who KNOWnow my intent is fully positive in total effect…
Without sleep in 35 hours of sleep in 40 days with 1 hour each of the first 35 with assistance of an alpha blocker and none possible in the last 5 until hospitalization and a much more powerful drug..after Total human exhaustion..along with accompanying pain of atypical trigeminal neuralgia like dagger in the right eye and ear..along with fibromyalgia..severe arthritis with the congenitally fused T6 vertebrae..dysautonomia..vasovagal pre syncope..Sjogren Syndrome..severe anxiety..PTSD..Panic Attacks..Severe Depression..Alexithymia…
ADHD..and other various issues.. including an Autism Spectrum Disorder..comes a place ‘none’ as hell..a place where every second can be a thousand years of human hell at the bottom of a pit of 40 almost sleepless days…
There is a place where there is a nothingness..that exists..where even the worst pain disappears and then there is hope for any pain to remove that nothingness from the existence that IS…
Time no longer has any many meaning.. so forever is 1 second in impact of a thousand metaphorical years of hell…
Well…
AS you might understand now..and then as became the case..even the experience of pain became a sacred experience for gratitude…and death that could elicit emotions in an otherwise stone cold heart became a pleasure greater than all others when a beloved pet that I could no longer truly love without emotions died..last April…
So now that I regained the human sight that I lost..I spend my time taking photos of nature and even my own face..celebrating both the beauty of nature and the expressions of my face that did not exist anywhere in my universe for about 60 months or so…
When ALL i had is letters, numbers and words..the letters and numbers became symbols for my Universe..as when mankind first developed them they were artistic expressions of the Universe that surrounded man in visible sight in connections in stars that cross the sky..and the golden spirals that make the nature of galaxies..Nautilus shells..fetuses..and all the other patterns of nature that exist and are shared across the Universe as a pattern of life of ALL th@ IS…
So now everything is sacred to me..even a blade of grass or a grain of sand..but you see this is the way I saw life as child anyway without going through the human hell that was my destiny to be after three.. some 40 to 50 years later..as the innocent child of forever I used to be…
And so wh@ can I do now but share this sacredness of ALL i see..
I say ‘seyes’ to ALL that IS..as ALL IS sacred even ADOLPH HITler..and the mythological being described as the devil..that is a symbol of the dark side of human nature that any human can fall to given the destiny of potential circumstances…
So I say evilivedevilive for one simple purpose..as what is above makes what is below what makes what is above..and the cycle of life goes on…
Yeah.. that movie ‘the Lion King‘ had IT correct as far as I see as the CIRclE of life goes on like a Golden Spiral..or a Nautilus shell…
And you see my friend..even if I Am dead now..this is my Nautilus shell…
As you come across IT…
NOW…
So I say what do you leave behind for others..inspiration to love and live or to hate and die…
IT is only your WiLL as if you come across this when I Am dead all I can do is ‘pray’ for ‘you’ now..in words..that you read at this moment NOW….
But in life It is the Passion Inspired by emotions that move humans ahead..and I do have this passion again NOw..so what I do is share..as IT is hard to keep that level of passion to one’s self alone…or @ONE….
wELl..I guess I have my new blog post now..
Titled Gre@ITude…
But no rush..as this one is still fresh..I guess…
And certainly with a title like IS IT OK to Luv Lucifer IT will be one of a kind for some time to come..on a Google search..for anyone to come across some of these unusual thoughts….
RAndomly.. but not like random..if ONE WILLS..in TOTAL positive effect or impact however one may perceive IT…
but..
I publishNoW..
with more to come..
as 
as
any
one
I am only a car accident away from 
de@h
as 
anyone else…
As
TH@
is 
Truly the most dangerous thing we do…
Drive..
But
oh
yeah!
People spend their insecurities..
on
fears
that 
have 
no logic…
And I will wait to post to 
and
until all the multimedia
elements
are
included as WordPress can be 
much harder to open than Blogspot Blogs
with all the multimedia elements that I include 
for
WHATEVER
reason…
But I’m certainly not complaining as most of IT is a wonderful
Gift provided by modern technology that takes up very few financial resources…
IT
IS
The best time for potential human creativity without regard to name.. financial resources..
or
All the other disadvantages before that could keep truly gifted people from making their best!
Contribution to the total effect of potential survival for their species…
tHIS
IS
WH@
Social Animals Do…
They TAke care of each other..
In
Anyway they can…
Whatever the disability
may
be that might otherwise limit
their Contributions to the ALL Th@IS…
ImageImageImage
 Well..
My greatest gratitude in life IS…
Most definitely for Adversity..
The more severe.. the better so far…
But 
Diversity
IS
FaR.. FAR..   Far…
a way..
for 
me..mm
NOW!
SO I WILL GO with the flow
for
NOW…
IT seems i’ve been 
in the following videos 
forever 
with out leaving home!
My Personal!
THEME
Song
Way
to GO1! 
SO!
IAM
GLAD
IAM
Born tHIS
perSON AS I understand
Fully
Wh@
IT
Means to be the
Underdog!
And cannot TRE@
Any
one
the way I was 
treated in middle school..
told
did not
 deserve to exist…
In too many ways to count!
So
yeah!
I AM changed 
but
my roots are stILL
solID…
so once again me @13
IMG_7774
And
me@53..
IMG_7817
IMG_3583
Well..
I guess.. I still have a little
feminine flair..
if one
wills..
and
my wife viewed
me dancing in the back 
yard in my underwear to 
Madonna’s
Song
Frozen
and
said I danced 
Gay..whatever that means…
so 
I guess I’ll celebrate with these 2songs2..
as gay is Kool2..but yeah if anything I lean toward asexual
as 
nother sexual orientation…
Sex IS
rather bland compared
to
Bliss..so please
do
not
feel too ‘bad’ for some of those
blissful priest folks either..the Catholic
Ones
ya may knownow…
But anyway here are the songs…
When I was in my twenties..I danced..
and I danced..and I danced..and I kept on dancing!
And I sang and played the piano and kept on singing and playing!
I’ll never 
forget 
an older woman in a beach
bar coming up to me and telling me I had the
best
butt
ever..for a man..
well..if that has anything
to do with gay looking dancing..
I’ll
take
I
t..
as any compliment.. 
IS GOoD.. and yeah..gay is Kool2!
When I first went to middle school at age 11
the boys
told 
me 
Hey f*****
and no that does not spell Fred…
Boys don’t smile like th@@ALL the time!
Yeah..
I smile now again..
and even prance my little finger 
around
when
I do my superwalmart dancing!
AS I am free and unashqmed to be me!
i left
the Q4Queer bird…
As yeah! although I only ‘like’ girls!
I AM definitely what one calls a GAY BIRD!
a
mav
e
rick..
Frederick or whatever…
@least part of whatever that IS….
and well I still haven’t provided the songs…
but
I
t’s
reALLYinteresting now
as when you look big and strong you can
look
as gay as you want to prancing..dancing..spinning..
around Super Walmart and people will not even glance
at
you in 
a demeaning way..
but the kids will laugh as they
are even kooler than me and fearless2…
I
suppose th@
IS wh@ IS called the 
REvenge of the Nerds..as US Nerds
Geeks..Autistic Folks..oppressed..whoever..work
extra
hard to survive..
so in effect.. sometimes by the
time we reach our 50′s we become superhuman
in 
Affect…
Didn’t look like there
was much chance that 13 year old boy
would be growing a six pack at 6FT and 222Lbs@53..
but
with
perseverance and the
will to survive anything and yes I do
mean anything is possible in this life…
so..
Thanks oppressors!
I took your unsolicited advice to 
heart!
and
AM
stronger than you 
could ever imagine making me..
through
your Kool
advice to get a way to survive…
so I did th@
and I can prove It2
as I can even curl 210 Lbs
with those
Fred Arms…2
IMG_9387
IMG_9390
IMG_7540IMG_7539IMG_7538
IMG_9419IMG_9420IMG_9421IMG_9422IMG_9423
And I suppose yOUR oppression was
also in effect..part of training to survive…
the
real problems
in life..per health issues in the last years…
So those
bullies..you are 
my heroes in a very unusual way…
But since I didn’t have a father at home my biggest
hero IS the..
6 million dollar man…
no? i didn’t get that much money..but I did
eventually become the 6 million word man..and 
have
been referred to 
in the record at ‘wrong planet’
in
an oppressive spirited way..as the 7 thousand word man!
HA..HA..that’s kool!
Words are some of my 
favorite friends..
and my other gratitude is for
anyone that can stand up to be my true friends..
I
feel like I have
@least one..which isgreaterthan none…
as I lived there for many years in my life…
of course family are always my true friends….
even
my f@her at times..although yeah!
he was afraid I was gay…
but not
any 
more…
I’m lucky I wasn’t as suicide might 
have been an option..
then!
So yeah…
I understand the value of supporting everyone..
in this life endeavor…
Even the bullies..
if one wills..
to
help them
find the light too..of love…
 onemanship..or womanoneship…
for heSheship…for ALL!
ONE
NOWON!
ON course!
OF
COUrageCourse!
Oh CHR***
there goes the ADHD..so finally hear..here are those videos…
NOW!
including another timely one…
in a synchronistic kind of way..as I loved girls in kindergarden too…
in a romantic way…
I had no idea 
what sex was.. 
even with instruction until i found my first girlfriend at 18 and she
showed me the way…
She was 15 but much smarter than me in that way….
I guess I just wasn’t meant to have children…someone had something else planned for me..after my one child..suffered and died…
He had the real challenge..ALL he livedevil IS pain…
And please do not try to tell me th@ babies are too young to know pain…
I AM still there…
with 
hIM..2
And I must be grateful to th@ saMe
first
girl friend for breaking
my heart as IT was the inspiration for my first
true experience with GOD in a verbal kind of way…
where
I could actually measure GOD in my life…
in an objective type of way..
as my logic always demanded proof of most everything in life…
But before th@
I was taught well 2fear the devil…th@ old
mythological creature…
that inspired the fear
of horns in 
me…
then but certainly 
not now..
as fearless is a way 2light
overall..when not warranted..of course…2
And God is only one to be revered and loved not feared…
iN
my 
own
true will
opinion…
10122013
Columbus Day…
10
1
Most definitely IS going to be a gre@ITude DAY!
Oh yeah..and hearherearethoseother2songs..2
And I must honor girl ‘friend”Sonia’..top right..who showed me the way…
and inspired me
to find 
GOD…
The Love greater than any 
emotional or jealous love to one person…
And my wife and my baby who inspired the rest of my life….
and yes
NOW
2…
So yeah I am grateful
for suffering..2
@least mine…
AND MORE THAN 
ANYTHING
LOVE
Experienced as in my childhood…
e68fb-historyoflove41718-firstfamilyphotofather27sday61597ed1fc-katiemia2a7e44d-ryanpoem72497
THAT
I
CAN GIVE
NOW THAT DID
NOT EXIST BEFORE…
DURING THOSE 60+ MONTHS
OF LIVING DEATH…
AND I HAVE
TO THANK
MY 
MAGICK
FRIEND
WHITE
PEARL
FOR BRINGING
TH@ BACK TO ME THROUGH HER
GREAT FAITH IN WHAT SHE CALLS ALLAH OR
WHAT I 
CALL
GOD..
OR THE ONE 
THAT IS
ALL…
AND I’M SURE SHE
BRINGS IT TO MANY OTHERS..
ON HER
ANGEL
MAGICK
LOVEBLOG..2as her spirit..human..and ALLAH..
IS ALL and ONE to me…
for 
3
2
1
And YES ALL the other INTERNET
FRIENDS!
Th@hell..pedme too…
Little did I know..
Th@
In effect..
ALL th@
work I
did
on my backyard would..
essentially.. eventually turn out to be..
A stadium sized grassy dance floor.. suitable
for
Nudists.. in privacy.. to dance and sing to the sun.. moon and stars…
Even
iF..
‘IT’ iS..anything else…
Hard to dismiss..the power of musicK..dance and
the positive effect
of
Creation Activity…
On
ALL
M@ters…
knownKnow to
shEWoMANKInd…
as ..WE.. i think.. should be 
to each and all others..even a
grain
of
sand…
IF one WILLs
with
ONE will..please…
So to finish? this post a few
more pictures of inspiration of the
aLIVE!
me
if one wills..
and
amazing how when one moves into
fiery focussing positive mind..what results…
as almost
miracles
in
the most mundane of life experiences…
As long as one
does
not
forget to play..
as director.. writer.. and actor..
of there
own
play…
noT
a vicarious one in a
nother
play…
So play on and live STRONg!
And when the Sun ever shows you IT IS a heart!
Believe IT..
if one wills…
Why NOT?
There is nothing to lose but a 
soul..
SUN
IMG_0947IMG_0948IMG_0949IMG_0950IMG_0951IMG_0952IMG_0953IMG_0954
aND
NO
I
AM
nOT a body builder..
I
am
anhEartist…
or..
a soul
builder…IMG_1462IMG_1464
YEA..H
LOVE IS WHERE IT IS@
@IS GOD
BY THE WAY….
IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING 
Y
AM
SO
ATTACHED TO TH@
SYMBOL…
@IS A POWERFUL 
‘THING’
WELL
HELL
IT
CAN EVEN DISCONTINUE OR EVEN REVERSE THE AGING PROCESS…
WELL..MY WIFE AND I @53 SHE @43 DO NOT WEAR ANY MAKEUP..
SO..
HOW
ELSE WOULD
one EXPLAIN 
THIS?
LOVE IS THE WAY..
MY FRIENDS….
ANY OTHER WAY…
SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING.. 
IS METAPHORICALLY HELL……
OR HATE..
SMILES @love….
ONLY TO BE 
HEL..L..D
EVILIVED
EVILIVE
i
AM
LOVE
as ONE
LIGHT
WHERE ONE OTHER
CHOOSES
TO
BE
IS 
one
other choice.
PERIOD
./
IMG_0694
IMG_1470
And most of ALL..
I guess..
I have great gratitude
for experiencing life as
an 
Angel..and
YEs..
a Devil2
IMG_1520IMG_1521IMG_1522
And a JOKER too…
but yet..
Dead in affect.. in emotions..
AND EFFECT!
three years ago..before entering the E-World
for some escape of pain on 11262010
13
4
IMG_9361
AS Another LUCKy day!
And the hope of my baby picture…
AS spirit ONE aGAIN
posted
on 
WRONG PLANET
ON
12252010
13
4
192a9-aghogday1
In hopes of making 
one
more post..
that NOW is closing IN on
7
million words….
through 
writing 
on the Wrong Planet Website..and
Many others
NOW
as
1
So here are two songs..I guess.. that metaphorically describe
the progression
of
my 
life!
AND SOUL
as
just
another synchronicity..
GUESS…
IMG_1540
And back and aLIVE
aGAIN
On
Exactly 7222013
17
8
as
a 6 pointed STAR
or
magicK infinity 1
11
2
I AM
aLIVE
8
1

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.