Monday, July 22, 2013

EvilivE

       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWza_On7ajs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ddKmTKKM_wQ#at=196
In a way, we are tearing down walls of Babel
that have chained the spirit of the ancient
prophets as servants of Church for Profits!

This is not true of all religion, but
God! does not play by man's!
rules!

The One
plays by
Universal Rules
for One All!

If
you Will!

That's
just
my opinion;
True Love-Will
and Peace
are
for
you
to seek if
one chooses
by own True Will!

Oh! Gosh! aren't those Chalices Beautiful1!
When they come they make special message!
EvilivE
'The Royal Baby is Born'
One wakes up this morning
searching
for the second part of 69
@70
7:22 PM
Star of David Day
2013
Turning on the Apple...
Wow!
oooh!
Wow!
That's all one can say.
The hidden dagger
is so honored
to be hidden muse.
The royal baby
is born today
Star of David
here
Enchanting
words
musing
spirit
alive
somewhere...
Blessings
True Will
Love to All
KATiE MiA FredericK!
(insert picture of golden haired baby here)
Words Express
Universe flows
both Ways
LIVE IS
ALL
IS LIVE
Words Express
Universe flows
both Ways
Silly bees
dreams silly dreams
Hive is EvIL
One LIve IS ALL
Silly men
dreams
silly dreams
Hurricanes Evil One
Change IS ALL
Good and Evil
Construct
Human Mind
Dealing Fear
LIVE IS
ALL
IS LIVE
Words Express
Universe flows
both Ways
Me kidding
with you
here
post finished...
...HaHA!
comes here
cut
past...
Smiles
HAha!
!HUH?
?HEH!

Hi Victoria!

First of all,
I'd like to say I enjoy looking at your face;
it is all love;
it reminds me of my mother’s face!

Secondly,
I hope you don't mind
if I share a little story on your blog.

I think that might be against blog rules
but I find myself bending them sometimes.

When I was a small child
my natural state of being was love.

People saw it in my eyes
and shared it with me.

Going to middle school
the boys told me
boys cannot smile.

There was an internal battle
losing love
to be a man.

Finding work at a Bowling Center
I was told as a man
I get paid to smile at customers.

For two decades my state of being
is love again!

As a supervisor
I was told
you don't smile at employees
too much
if you want to be respected.

The light of love
grows dimmer for me.

When my vision dimmed
and pain replaced smiles
another obstacle
to be and share love.

How would I do that in words again
to once again be love?

Finding a White Pearl in a blog
she provides the answer once again!

Hey love;
I love you more;
Love ya more later!

She is a 21 year old Islam girl.
I am a 53 year old man
from the west.

A complete stranger with no face;
only words she saw love in reciprocating same.
She bes love I bes love we bes love I share love now.
Hey love;
Love you friend;
love you more later!

Visit her blog
if one wants to see
love being in words!

It is linked in my Oreo story.
It is quite contagious.
I am now the love flu too.
You can share it too.
But wait!!
You already have it!
By the way,
the letter K,
in general,
is my favorite letter.
It is Alpha across many cultures.
You show it as Omega here too;
lying hidden on the left side of the table.
Peace to you always and love my friend.
And finally,
thank you for this love muse;
I'm glad I subscribed to your blog.
Now I have another peace; of my blog too!
I am going to link this post there in these words.
I always honor those who inspire me.

http://liv2write2day.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/kavannahintention-monday-meanderings/
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5519318.html#5519318
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ddKmTKKM_wQ#at=196

No comments:

Post a Comment