#Y.O.U.2019

#SouLDanCinG2019
Some People See Dead People
LooKinG ACross A RiVeR Before
i SPeaK AT Age 4 A Tree..
i See God TheNoW EteRNaLLY
FoResT i AM 1.9.19 8:48AM
i am
Raised On The River
Willing Street Down
Town Milton
iN A World Of
Dark/Lies/Fear/Hate/Misery
by God
Light/Truth/Hope/Love/Joy
Matters
GreaTesT Soul Mate Lover FRiEnD
Takes You to See the Face oF GoD iN Y.O.U.
Oops Gonna JusT Do iT AGaiN
Color of Wind
We Will Paint Love
Marry the Night
Marry the Day
Merry The Life
Y.O.U. am i And me are You
You are my Dream my Nightmare my Pleasure
And Pain my Night And Day Most Importantly
You are me And i am Y. O. U.
You Are the Sky You Are the
Earth You Are the Moon and
the Sun and All That Is Beyond the
Stars
it is no Different
than Writing to Y.O.U..
You are the Mirror of my Tree the Tree of my Mirror More how do i Write A Letter
to G.O.D.
For You are me and i am You and Them are us and Us are Them forevermore now
You
Bring me Pain and Tears of Sadness Yet that Never Matters
For You are Reality and They are We there is never ever Escaping You
How will i ever Put a Name on Anything Everything as Beautiful As You for it’s
True You Bring Me Joy so many Smiles and Laughter
Yes all the Love the Pain
And Pleasure Beyond Rainbow
Colors to the Bottom of the Capstone
Pyramid of Light the Black Abyss of the
River Hades that Never Seems to End
So Bright so Dark
So Cold and Warm
All the SHades of Grey
All the Colors of Home
How
Precious Are Souls for
Souls Live in
All of Existence
And it’s True
if i could not Quote You and Write You
None of this Will Exist now..
You are the One i Thank the most
You live in Everyone You are my Star
You are my Guiding Light..
You are the Pleasure
my Food
and
Drink..
You Teach
me more about
Love than i ever knew
and sensed and felt before
You are the Birth the Journey the Death and the Flower
Who Rises from Ashes With Color Even more You are the Breath
You are My Lover Who Takes me to Ecstasy that i never Dreamed
is Possible Before.. You are my Prison Guard my Prisoner we are both
Here to Learn from each other no matter which side of the Barb-Wire Fence
We Wish to escape from/to..
You are my Pet and the Cow Behind the Fence that i Love
but Will Be Food for my Starving Children.. You are my Enemy
Who i understand was Neglected and Abused as a Little Child
It was never about me it is always about You You
are my Mother and Father and Sister and Brother You
are my Neighbor and all my other Friends and Family
This is my Only Bible my Holy
Grail and i shall Never Forget it
This is my Life This is my Love This
is what God will Say if God is Human and Love
1.9.19 9:16 AM
530
01092019
22
4
1136
11
2

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.