Size Matters NoT WAY of force

First of all..
please note..
this is
most definitely
a
PG RATED
BLOG POST
WITH SOME
MENTION
OF
SEX..
AS SUCH..
AND UNDERWEAR
AND
BUTT!
Well..
at least with yodA..
IT’S
LIKE
THIS!
“SIZE matters not..look at me..judge me by my size, do you?
Hmm..Hmmm..
AND
WELL..
ya should
not..
4
my
ALLY
IS
THE
FORCE”
AKA
chi..
Judge me by my size,
do you..
Hmm..
Hmm..
And well
you should not!
for my ally is the FORCE!
Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
―Yoda, to Luke Skywalker[
 
Ok..
i have
rather
average..
sized
leaning
Penis
Pizza
no;)
i
did
say
Penis!
not
PIZZA!:)
AND AS THE YEARS GO BY..
it seems there is less
Penis
Vagina
communion
communication
as
such..
between me
and
my
delicate
wife..
UGH!
IT
LOOKS LIKE
THE
BEAUTY
AND
THE
BEAST
WHEN
WE
GET
TO
GET
HER
LIKE
THIS!
BUT MORE ABOUT THAT
IN RESTRICTED
LINK
AT
BOTTOM
IF
YA HAVEN'T
ALREADY
FALLEN
TO
MY
RESTRICTED BLOG
AS
SUCH
JUST
4
FUN!
WITH
ALL
IN
A
LL
BEING
AS
O
N
e
!
Well..
i consider
my
NUDE
DANCiNG
life
sacred
he
ART!
as such..
so
i
share
IT
ALL!
IN
HOPES AT LEAST..
GIVING SOMEONE!
ANYONE!
TOTALLY
LOST IN DARKNESS
AS
i
before July 22nd..
2013..
A SPARK OF
SOMETHING!
AN
Y
THING!...
2MOVE
ON!
AN
Other
way
IS
NO
T
i
KNOWn
NO
W
!
And yes..
i try to keep my
thingy
as flacid
as
possible
in my
Nude
HE
ART
BLOG
BUTT..
WITH
MY
WIFE
PRANCING
AROUND IN HER
UNDERWEAR
AND
NOW
FREELY
PARTICIPATING
IN
MY
STRIPPING
BLOG..
LET'S
JUST
SAY
IT
GETS
HARDER
TO DO THIS
THAT
WA
Y
!
BUT THE VIEWS!
OH
MY
GOD!
THE
BLOG
VIEWS..!
ARE GOING
WAY
UP..!
WITH MY WIFE'S
PARTICIPATION
AS
SUCH..
HERE LATELY
AND
HOPEFULLY
MORE
TO
COME..
THERE IS
NOTHING
SADDER
THAN
A STRIPPER
WITHOUT
A
LOCAL
AUDIENCE
AS
SUCH..
SO
WINKS
AND SMILES..
THIS IS THE
SHIRT
i
am gonna wear
tonight
on
my
BIRTHDAY
EVE
OF
JUNE
5TH
MOVING
IN
ON
662014
19
10
1
AFTER MIDNIGHT
TONIGHT
AS
SUCH!
AND
YES!
IT
IS
THE 11th!
CONSECUTIVE
AND
FINAL
CONSECUTIVE
RAVE DANCING
COLLEGE
NIGHT
FOR
ME
AT
GOOD OLE
SEVILLE QUARTER..
PENSACOLA..FL!
As yes..
 i am traveling to
my Father's Memorial
service
next week
during
time
of
College
RAVE
dance
night!
But
i'll
be back!
for
number
12 week!
in
total!
after that..!
AND
some more pictures will
follow for number 11..
on
June
6th
sometime
after
3AM
HERE!
when
RAVE!
College dance night!
ends!
LATER
TO
NIGHT!
And by a way..
my
YODA
IS NAMED
AUNT JETTIE
AT
AGE
94
WITH MORE
CHI
SPIRIT
THAN
i can imagine
at 48..
listening
to her teach
me about
life..
when my total
human exhaustion
then..
drains..
almost
all!
my
chi away..
BUTT!
i'm
BACK
NO
W
!
LIKE
HUMAN HURRICANE
AND
OR
TORNADO..
tHERE
ain't
no
STOPPING
ME
NO
W
!
THE
FORCE IS WITH ME
AND
YA..H
COMING
SOON
TO CHI
FORCE!
IS
U
!
S
Yup..
i thINK THis blog
needS
a woman's touch
as such..
and while
age don't
reALLy
matter..
size..
it matters..
a
'little'
bit..
i
guess..;)
my wife says
'MINEd'
is
just
right..
and there is no one
else
to
please
like
THAT..;)
Well..
this post is gonna be a little
LONGER
THAN USUAL..
AS
i
celebrate my
birthday
in
RAVE DANCING
AFTER MIDNIGHT
AND
DOCUMENT
IT HERE TOO..
WITH PERHAPS ANOTHER
RESTRICTED
LINK
COMING
SOON…
BUT
first a photo
and a few more
words
about
YODA’S
FORCE..
AS WELL AS KINDA
AN
INVITATION
BY YODA
AND
KATIE
PERRY
FOR MY
BIRTHDAY
PARTY
ALWAYS
NO
W
!
IMG_2172IMG_2173IMG_2174IMG_2175
Stealthie Martial Arts Selfie..
hmm..
maybe i can start a new trend..
but i doubt it..
ART in movement..
is becoming a lost art..
in grace of divine power
of explosive movement in martial arts..!
may the force BE
with ya..!
but to REally feel IT..
ya gotta move baby move!..
may the water carry ya..
in grace of FORCE!
instead of illusory..
masculine stiff FORMED dude..
ways of being…
power is in divine grace of movement..
FORCE per BRUCE LEE..
not john wayne..
GW bush..
and reagan ways..;)of swaggering cowboy…
AND if ya don’t believe me..
jusT imagine me kicking a 300lb dude
across AROOM! here..
ALTHOUGH IT’S JUST A LAST RESORT..
AS I do believe in turning the other cheek..
and those who live by the sword die by it..
BUTT..
doubt it..
don’t..
visit my gym..
and watch me WORK IT ALL OUT..
GRACE OF FORCE!…;);)

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.