NINJA DANCING STRIPPER

IMG_2375IMG_2376IMG_2377
How great..!
My second RAVE! in a week..!
at Seville Quarter in Pensacola, Florida..
tonight…
OMG!
When i dance it is like an Olympic free style event
in dance…
Almost 4 hours of solid dancing..
And OMG!
So many nice girls LESS than half my age…
asking to have selfies taken with me…
ASKING am i a REAL NINJA…;)
Bringing me water to the dance floor..
to quench my thirst…!
Asking me to teach ‘em how to dance…!
Asking where i got the really cool shirt…!
i told ‘em my wife bought it for me..
and haha!..
i’m sure they thINK that IS sweet…;)
and there ARE girls of SO MANY nationalities
and ethnicities..
helping me out…
to FREE STYLE DANCE..!
AND RAVE
THE NIGHT
A
WAY!
WELL..
i AM A SECURELY MARRIED MAN…
SO ABSOLUTELY
No ideas of hooking up with girls that i guess..
in chronological age could be my granddaughters..
anywhere from 18 to 23..
as it IS college night..!
At Seville Quarter..!
every
Thursday
NIGHT!
And the guys are nice too …
calling me the Ninja Dance Champion of the floor…
But dam..
 it..
 i can not convince ‘em..
 i am…
53..;)
They insist on 25…
but dam it ..
i insist i am 53..
and they look at me..
like
WTF..;)
But anyway..
it feels good to be young at heart…
and quite honestly…
my heart..
soul…
spirit…
Is timeless and ageless…!
Seriously..
 i honestly feel like i am
floating as butterfly
wherever i dance…!
BE IT shopping stores..!
or
WONDERFUL RAVE..!
I ATTEND
TONIGHT..
AND OMG!
WHAT A 2ND CHAKRA
BONANZA
IT
IS
!
Getting home with sopping wet..
 sweat filled
everything…!
DAM
IT
!
i
just have to spring out of that wet..
stuff..
and celebrate
the SPRING..!
A LITTLE MORE..!
BY COMING BACK TO MY HOBBY
OF STRIPPING..
IN ART OF
MALE..
SEEKING TO ALWAYS BALANCE THE
DIVINE FEMININE
AND
MASCULINE
SPIRIT…!
THAT IS
ME!
ALLONE!
NOW!
FOREVERMORE
NOW
!
OH..!
and by the way…
Trivia..!
This is the 7th blog post in writing from me…
in a 24 hour period of time…
FAR AND AWAY
A
RECORD FOR ME…
AS
THERE IS SEVERAL MONTHS AT THE END OF
2013..
THAT I ONLY CREATE
4 OR 5
IN A WHOLE
MONTH!
AS
i
tRuly understand NOW..!
FULLY OPENING THE SECOND CHAKRA!
OF
HUMAN
ENERGY..!
POWERS HUMAN CREATIVITY…
AND
DAM
IT…
MY SECOND CHAKRA
IS
COMPLETELY
OPEN
NOW
T
G
!
BUT ANYWAY..
HERE IS TO FULL HUMAN FREEDOM..
OF EXPRESSION…
IT JUST DON’T
GET
MUCH FREER…
THAN
HANGING
IN THE BREEZE…
WITH
FEAT..
OF BARING..
one’s
ALL
AND
BAREFOOT
on
EARTH!
So here ya go…
As usual
at least here..
BUTT..
NOT HERE
on this PG rated site..
IS
ALL
ME
!
;)
And i apologize..
i am so dam wet…
(with sweat)
i did not have the patience to
express myself in aesthetically pleasing..
underwear art..
suitable for a PG RATED
BLOG
I go straight
to Primal Energy…
4 hours of belly dancing..
WILL
SURE dam DO THAT
TO YA..;)
IMG_2380IMG_2381IMG_2382IMG_2383
Yup…
that’s as far as i go on
this blog..
them clothes are
sure
dam
wet..;)
Well..
it’s 5:33 am..
(and waking up and posting
before noon..on my other blogs2..;)
and i’ve been up for
about 24 hours now…
Still waiting
for the
ringing in my ears..
(YES..STILL..waiting;)
to disappear..
as
DAM
that
SEVILLE
Quarter
mUSIC!
I
s
LOUD!
So have a good whenever and or whatever and blessings…
of HOPE
And
ONENESs
to
YA!
Some folks call IT
Namaste..
certainly..
acceptable for Me!
And Hell Yes..
Lady Gaga..
IS
CORRECT!
FULL HUMAN CREATIVITY..
IN EXPRESSING ALL THINGS..
PARTICULARLY HUMAN SENSUALITY
AND
FULL SEXUALITY…
WILL
LEAD
TO
PEACE..
YES..
OUR CLOSEST ANCESTORS!
THE
FREE LIVING
LOVING
BONOBOS
OF
PEACE
LEAD THE WAY
YESTERDAY
EVERY
DAY
TO
DAY
FULLY FREE CHILDREN
OF
GOD
IN
THE
DAM
GARDEN
OF
EDEN..
THE SNAKES OF REPRESSION AND OPPRESSION
DO
NOT
FIND
THEM
!ThERE!
!
SACREDLOVEIS
WTF
IT
IS
!

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.