ANCIENT FREDDY WORDS OF WISDOM

IMG_1336
First of all…
The following is just metaphor and not to be taken literally…
please…
Full disclosure for the potential literally thinking audience..in the background..if you will…
‘God’ made me so beautiful..he tempted me to love my self forever and love no others…
I..we..US
After i learned this lesson..
I created A garden of eden in my yard where I could be ever complacent just staring at it’s beauty…
I still did not learn my lesson…
After this ‘heShe’ took my sight away…
OK i learned my lesson forever now…..
I will take pictures but i will not linger too long in complacency…
The pictures of my garden of Eden are in my FlicKr feed..do not linger too long if you will…
But please enjoy the greater beauty that is even in a grain of sand and even Adolph HItler…
Challenge !HUhEH?
That IS my lesson to go to that level in spirit and gain the empathy of 14.5 billion years…
I am still here…
i am a survivor…
‘God’s’ only Will to survive NOW’ IS IT as far as i KnowKnowK
KKK…
IT’s not what you think…
Do not judge a book by it’s cover.. if you will…
The other lesson..no hate..no personal judgement..all that exists after that is LOVELIGHTLOVE…
If one truly exists…
Of course..that is only my opinion..is all I ‘knownow’
True Will is only for one…
I know nothing else but LOVE
ALL else is all sp e c u la t ion…
That word is never one.
ONE IS LOVE
LOVE IS ONE
ONE IS ONE
oneONEnowKwon
Ancient American Indian Word for One Spirit…
NOWone…
Designed by me…
Simply me as one@ONE1…
And for4 you to hear…2too..
HERE
NOW
WON
ONE
NOWON
ONE
NOW
WON
HERE
9282013
25
7
What can I say…
IT IS my lucky day….
e68fb-historyoflove
IMG_2035IMG_2036
IMG_3507

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.