Zen to me THANK you

The Art of Flow
in the Being of Now
is the Essence of Zen to me…
i suppose the first time i find IT
is in Tennis.. with a backboard and me..
racquet and ball.. becoming One CREATIVE Force
of action in Being Flow of Now…
And no.. of course no lessons for me..
the way i curve the ball backhanded
is a constant accommodation
for a fragile and weak right wrist…
i read a book named ‘The Zen of Zombie’
at Barnes and Nobles yesterday..
and the metaphor there is
that almost anything can be transformed
into Zen ART in life
when the form becomes CREATIVE essence of action
instead of rules and instructions and such as that…
Zombies go for brains and that’s all they do..
HA!ha! relentlessly
without care..
of what the living thinks
is in accord with the Social Norm.
People ask me.. particularly my wife..
why do I need 5 or 6K photos
of me nude
to practice my art
of what i do
in New Renaissance
Male Nude ART..
But what ‘they’
don’t FULLY
realize NOW
is IT is a Zen Art
with no means to an end at all
for what IT is as just is….justice for me…:)
And my poetic expressions
are the same..
sometimes
a blog post
is 66 words
and sometimes it is 12K..
depending on wHere ZEN Art takes me
in the PRESENT OF NOW…
BUT where i disagree with Buddhism and Zen.. in general..
is the suggestion that desire.. sexual nature.. emotions.. and human ego..
are goals to escape for they are LIFE GIFTS in the Present as Nature gifts us as is..
in moderation of course for NOW…
Yes all these CAN BE ZEN ART TOO..
when practiced by the director and producer of i of I ego
with Spirit! of EMOTIONAL AFFECT IN TOW.. AS WELL…
i equate Mother Nature True with GOD..
as after ALL IT IS
True Master whether
‘we’ can see that or not…
My 94 year-old Aunt Jettie
teaches me a most valuable lesson
before she passes away and that is the Spirit
or EMOTIONAL AFFECT OF LIFE need not die in old age…
i at 47.. precisely half her age.. so weak in Emotional Affect of Spirit
that a smile means nothing to me..
a Secret Inner Joy
that is no longer me..
and without emotions
even my memory of a belly laugh
is nowhere to be found…
And truly then.. watching her at less than 5 feet and 90LBS
of crippled body moving though distance and space
with the TRUE JOY OF STILL living NOW..
while i then with no Emotional Spirit of AFFECT IN strength
can still lift 500LBS with legs then that are only muscle
with no AFFECT of EMOTION
to support a REAL FEELING OF STRENGTH.
It is Love of Life in NOW and EMOTIONALLY
connecting to others that counts…
And YES.. the reason
i can leg press 900LBS now..
is the Grinch.. has a heArt that is alive
instead of dead
IN LIGHTED LIFE…
And i for one take it all in.. like a breath of fresh air..
through all of what some folks call dirty.. perverted..
and mindless activities for non-logical ‘fools’.. at times…
But to escape thought that captures anxiety and stress
in abstract construct way..
AND Live A LIFE OF
CREATIVITY FEELING JOY
FOR THE GIFT OF BEING HERE
FROM HEAD TO TOE FLOW NOW..
is the way my cat..
Yellow Boy.. lives his life too…
He IS my teacher along with my Aunt..
to be BOTH Survivor and Lover
as one Integral Force
of Human Being…
i look to Nature for my answers..
 Sometimes the Truth can be Hard to take…
But the Truth is WORTH HARD to me..
every day of every NOW..
in a perfection of practice
in the DANCE OF Life
that never is
goal of perfection..
as a way of life…
I’ve been looking
for some way
to say this in a blog post
in relationship to that book
that inspires me last night..
The first woman with
Asperger’s Syndrome
who sees me
for what I AM
in true intent..
when almost
everyone on the Internet
seems to want to get my goat..
truly inspires my way out
of Human Hell
at the original point..
of someone who just says
Fred you are OK, AS IS…
The entire passage verbatim
on the right hand column of my Blogger Blogs..
is precisely the casual conversation ‘we’ have
in a Facebook message.. per my part..
back in the end of February 2013…
There is no encouraging word
of appreciation in tolerance
and acceptance for a
Human Nature
that is ever too small…
Sometimes folks do not
reciprocate appreciation
for that back…
But i for one..
feel blessed to have
anyone at all understand me..
As i for one.. spend years in total isolation..
with nary anyone.. not even myself.. to reciprocate that…
Thank You..
Fred
@word823word@
@
1262015
17
8
228
12
3

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.