WTF IS GOD!

Discussion with an
Agnostic
individual
from
the
Wrong Planet
website..
me
trying
to
walk
and
talk!
on
eggshells
and
not
be
too
deep
or
anything like that..;)
to get kicked out of
so called reason land again…:)
Well..
you certainly picked
a great place
to start that debate..
as almost everyone here
has different viewpoints
and that makes sense…
No human views the world precisely the same..
we are all subject to the power of our emotions
our memories..
and the restraints of what culture
and or religion teaches us
about what culture and or religion considers reality…
The problem is
that culture and religion is used very often
to subjugate and control people
generally to control reproductive freedoms
and collect material goods
for greater success at subsistence…
This issue appears more salient
as earlier humans move from a hunter/gatherer way
to agriculture and storing/collecting goods for a rainy day..
if you will..
and humans who have evolved to live
in relatively small groups
with around 150 to 200 social contacts..
requiring greater restraints
when living in huge social groups
for social order..
preventing anarchy
that will certainly arise
if proper controls
are not put into place.
Culture and religion..
particularly when
the government does not provide
adequate social welfare..
is the glue that provides a workable solution
for human societies to co-exist..
not always peacefully
but again a workable solution…
First of all..
i personally think..
a working definition of GOD
must be explored
before this topic can even be discussed.
In my opinion..
a concept of GOD
most definitely exists
at the the core element of all science..
as an example
the golden spiral mean..
of 1.618
that is seen all throughout nature
from galaxies down to the Quantum physics level.
In my opinion..
a working definition for me
for GOD
is the interdependent relationships
of all things everywhere all the time now.
Well..
a person may say..
duh..
yes..
science evidences that..
so what…
i agree with everything techstepgenr8tion says..
and have personally experienced
the higher human potential
through relative free will
of looking within..
deep within..
and finding the non-verbal abilities
to control my emotions
and empower myself
with what some people might understand
as supernatural abilities
if i tell someone
what i have been able to accomplish
in the last year..
factually as such…
No..
i do not believe in the supernatural…
An analogy i use
is the used car analogy..
where one buys a car
and there is no manual
and one must learn the special features
of this car
by trial and error…
When one works with the patterns
of the interdependent relationship
of allitis..
another analogy i use for GOD..
tHere is incredible power of human being..
i.e. a higher power
to be gained..
but again..
nothing supernatural..
just instinctual
and intuitive abilities
that to this point..
no college or textbook
can bring a person to
other than finding it
within in their own path.
Sparks of inspiration
from the paths of other folks..
yes…
But each individual
must find their own way
to this higher power..
per their own
unique experience
and perceptions of life..
that will never precisely match
the life of anyone else..
no matter disorder..
disability..
or language/culture/religion of origin.
So at this point one might ask..
okay..
all that talk is just talk..
put up or shut up.
Well..
here’s the thing..
i’ve painstakingly documented
the benefits of finding
this higher power
and real life effects
that many people
would likely enjoy..
whether they admit to or not.
Obviously this GOD
i believe in
AND
evidence
is totally a GOD
that is
an interdependent relationship
of ALL of nature.
And the evidence is this..
concisely put…
And provable
for anyone
who wants to
research that
for themselves.
i lived 5 years
with the worst pain disorder
known to mankind..
type two trigeminal neuralgia..
the moderator here..
Tallyman..
can tell you how severe that is
if you don’t believe me
when I tell you that modern medicine
considers this disorder
the worst pain known to mankind…
Best analogy
if you’ve experienced it..
is if you’ve had your teeth drilled
and the novocaine does not work.
Except in my case
it was like someone was drilling
my right eye and ear..
making the use of my sight
and hearing effectively useless
for 5 long years.
i was also diagnosed
with a total of at least 18
other medical disorders..
including Sjogren’s Syndrome
(my eyes quit making tears
with this auto-immune disorder)..
Fibromyalgia..
and Dysautonomia
(where i could not raise my arms
up over my head
without almost passing out)…
My doctors gave me no hope of recovery..
and since no drugs would help me..
basically sent me home to suffer..
yes they gave up.
But..
i did not give up.
Yes..
i did carry a metal chain in a Bicycle basket..
not that I wanted to commit suicide..
but if the pain got to the point
i would have to hang myself
with that metal chain
on a tree where no would find me..
for two long years..
with the relative necessity
of that task looming before me…
Somehow..
i accommodated myself
enough to the pain
to turn my computer monitor down
all the way
and start typing to escape the pain…
i went on an inner journey of the one..
techstepgenr8tion, speaks of..
that no one
will ever
fully understand
but me..
as it for the most
was a non-verbal journey..
that cannot fully be put into words.
The evidence
of what that journey did for me..
is in real life now..
a year after being a shut-in for five years..
in the bedroom of my home
for the most part…
Still..
with the lowest measures of testosterone
of a 75 year old man..
measured at precisely 181
in my most recent doctor’s test
a few months ago..
i can lift 720LBS
in free weights with my legs..
which is witnessed by the folks
at my military gym..
i still have privileges to work out
as a retired federal civil service worker..
now at age 54.
i dance every Thursday Night now
as of tonight for 23 consecutive weeks
at a place called Seville Quarter
in the RAVE dance style
with college kids
mostly under age 25…
If you call Seville Quarter tonight..
and ask them
who the most innovative dancer is..
they will tell you it’s that big guy
around 230Lbs
with the shades on.
If you ask anyone..
that works in the dance area…
People come up to me
and shake my hands and high five me
every time i dance..
and ask me
to come back again
just to watch me…
Yes..
that’s a miracle of human potential form..
as i was so uncoordinated
before that
i had to watch my wife walk..
to walk in a straight line in the mall..
documented on this website..
long before this change
of what can be described
as an awakening
or enlightenment
occurred in my life
last Summer…
i have developed
a style of martial arts dance walking
that i have documented at 2000 miles
as of last week..
in one year..
on my Nike GPS sports watch..
Beautiful young girls come up
and bump and GRIND with me
on the dance floors..
and yeah i got the photos
of the girls to prove it…
Yes..
i am monogamous
and married..
but my wife doesn’t mind
if i play a little bit like this.
And yes..
the GOD i know
has no problem
with free human sexuality..
and in fact promotes it
everywhere in life..
naturally..
obviously..
if you will…
In fact
the GOD i know
is both the GOD of LOVE..
in social cooperation..
as well as the GOD of excellence
in human potential..
yes totally in alignment
with core elements of evolution
and reproductive success…
In my opinion..
fundamentalist religions
are anti-GOD or even Anti-Christ
if you will..
as some uncovered sacred texts
like the Gospel of Thomas
indicate the real man Jesus
may have been closer to a Yogi
and classical pantheist
than any structured
and enforced
fundamentalist
religious text…
The idea that Jesus
is the only Son of GOD
or Muhammad
is the last prophet
is just a way
for psychopathic leaning individuals
to control the herd
for profit
and to control reproductive freedoms
as the two do go hand in hand…
But the potential
for highest human potential
that I have definitely proved does exist..
and none of my doctors
can explain it..
and the religious therapist..
calls it a real life religious type miracle…
i call it an all natural miracle..
that most people
do have potential access to
but never have the same opportunities
i had through
removal from culture..
incredibly difficult medical disorders..
and no choice but to look within to find it…
What I can say is this…
Belief..
Faith..
Hope..
and Sacred Unconditional Love
are the most powerful elements
of human being that exist…
These elements are real tangible phenomenon
for those who experience these powerful feelings
and emotions..
that bring real life results.
The path one finds to use these tools..
and make the best of their life..
is an individual one
that cannot be controlled
by anyone else..
particularly religions
mass produced
to control the big
social herds of humans.
And no..
i’m not going to provide any links
as i have been warned here
not to ‘so call’ promote myself…
But..
in fact..
i’ve only ever been trying to help folks here..
know their is a much higher potential
for human potential..
that can effectively bring a person
to Friedrich Nietzsche’s ideal
of an all natural superman.
Ironically..
now I do nude art..
and even my wife
who has been a naysayer
of many of the elements of my journey..
as she is raised
extremely fundamentalist Christian..
and can’t understand how ‘GOD’
would ‘promote’
free sex and such as that..
admits that my straight male nude art..
i do now in renaissance style..
yes in the flesh and age 54..
is better than the statue of King David..
as far as the male sex appeal
thingy goes..
and my wife
has extremely high standards
for that…
i do it..
to prove GOD exists..
in me..
and what real human potential can be..
at the core level
of what makes any animal strong..
Reproductive success…
Fortunately for my wife..
i live among the 30 percent
or so folks
that the Kinsey report suggest
are inherently monogamous…
Otherwise by this point..
i might be in real trouble..
in more ways than one…
Additionally..
Kung Fu experts
have identified my own developed martial art..
as one that comes with Kung Fu expertise..
that I practice openly at my military gym…
But again..
never had a dance lesson..
and never had a martial arts lesson…
All instinctual..
all intuition..
all of what I describe
and define
as the Higher power of GOD
(the interdependent relationship of all things)
I always giggle
a little bit..
when folks
attempt to put chains on GOD..
when they say this dude is the only son of GOD
or this dude is the last prophet.
It’s a big Universe..
and in reality
no one wants a promotion
and responsibility like that…
But there are folks
who create the promotion
to subjugate and control others…
Not surprising
that current scientific studies
put the clergy overall
in the top ten professions
of psychopathic checklist
leaning tendencies.
The story is as old as history..
some folks with little empathy
love to manipulate others
for personal gains.
There are no money making ploys
on my blogs..
It’s all to share
the potential higher power
of GOD..
for evidence that yes..
It does exist…
And again..
no doctor can explain it..
as “REAL YOGI’s”
don’t often visit western cultures..
So yes..
i believe the real man Yeshua
aka
Jesus was an occultist
in the natural sense like me..
and a classical Yogi leaning pantheist
like me too.
Call me a Christian.
But not a modern christian by far.
The original reported version of Yeshua instead..
as true priest of human nature aka Christ priest.
All natural and evidenced as such…
2020sacredwordstomenow2020
8282014
7
838
19
10
1
!

IMG_3334IMG_3335IMG_3336IMG_3337IMG_3338IMG_3341IMG_3342IMG_3343IMG_3344IMG_3345IMG_3347IMG_3349IMG_3350IMG_3351IMG_3352
Dam..
if Darth Vader
chose dance and song
on roller skates or not..
instead of light sabers only..
the Universe could be a different place…
WUT! YOU MEAN STAR WARS IS NOT REAL…
WELL..IT’S AS REAL.. AS MOST SACRED TEXT…
JUST A METAPHOR FOR TRUTH..THE WHOLE STAR WARS DOUBLE TRILOGY IS!2!SO AGAIN i say! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU “AND ALSO WITH YOU”! AND ME2!
More
fun
dance photos to come
and
potentially
more
to
add
to
the
coming
restricted link
as
well!
sometime
after
3AM
!tomorrow!
!2112wordsnoword2112!

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.