i of me

to
visualize dreams in now..
for me is dreams come true in future too..
And the blogs are kool..
as
they document my path in future now..2!
But yes..
patience can be for years..
Truly for those who never ever never give up..
on dreams
that
do
come
true!
eventuAlly..
and worth
the
wait!
for true dreams
now..
REALitY!2!
As
i grow older and surpass my 54th year..
what i come to realize
is
all
my
thoughts are dreams..
and oh yes..
at one time all my thoughts and dreams are complete negativity..
so in other words my waking reality then..
is nightmare in comparison of now to dream in bliss….
From the depths of my physical illness..
anxiety..
depression..
in those days..
the attending psychiatrist..
who then is doing his best
to bring feelings and thoughts of anything else
to me to transcend
the horrific physical pain
that does exist in me then
in all wake of hours..
tells me now..
that no you do not have an ego then..
and develop one now..
too..
along now..
in the wake of renewed scientific interest
in Freud’s psychoanalytic archetypes
in human mind..
in the ‘business’ per se…
of healing minds….
i reflect and understand my truth
as the I of ego..
is now something the Captain of i
creates beyond conscious..
as subconscious awakes
and makes i known to me
as one creative force of me..
as above so below..
inside outside..
all one of me now
as ONE WitH ALL…
the guide of waking dreams..
is now i…
For decades my thoughts
or fragmented ego chaotic way of life
is almost all controlled by the chaos of reality
i see all around me..
in fact if ego is me..
it is the world around me not the i of me..
behind the ego i create now..
as Captain of my heart..
soul..
spirit..
and beyond with allitis..
with my body and mind
as instrument i play
in tandem in guide with ALLitis…
instead of robot
controlled by the direction of others..
instead of i
For me this is enlightenment
the inner i wakes
and
once again becomes a LIVE..
The same inner i..
i knew at age 3…
is once again me…
Set free to live
me.
Relative free will..
is now..
yes..
finAlly me….
i
is
me
Well..
as mentioned above in the i of me..
The i of me..
is an incredible visitor of i to come…
When this i awakens the intuition and instinct of me..
expands anew..
the uncoordinated clumsy child way
of a 53 year old..
becomes a VIBRANT dancer..
a martial artist..
a warrior at heart too..
with control of loving enemies 2…
And yes..
for whatever reason..
sometimes
there is the veiled Arabian dancer
gamingly (new word)
seducting ‘other’ girls for ONLY play
AND NO REAL action in connecting in dance
in real life..
as dream too..
of seemingly distant days…
am i a lesbian under
all this hair and muscle covered outer body
of manifest current soul..
may be i am…
2…
veiled Lesbian Arabian
danceR..
heHEr!2….
So i look to epigenetics
and genetic memory
to at least spark hope of something
more than reality now
for my cyclical cynical
science minded ‘friends’…
And i entertain..
reincarnation..
for me 2..
and even if it is just imagination..
imagining greater reality..
and the infinity of is..
as me too..
as multiple characters
in the greatest transcendent play
of parade of LIVING life…
Is yes ..
intriguing too!..;)
TO
me
of
i..:)!I1..2!
Well..
these
REALLY
DEEP
THOUGHTS
THAT
MAY
ONLY
BE
COGENT
TO
ME
OF
i
ARE
inspired
by
Claudia..
Bjorn..
Brian..
the
three
dVERSE
POET
PUB
VOLUNTEER
TEAM
MEMBERS
who
consistently
comment
on
my
Dverse
prompting
contributions!
as
linked
*!624wordsacred2me!*here*!me2sacredword624!*
IMG_1273

About katiemiafrederick

I like to write.